Herald of Thunder

From reddit r/pathofexile

Didnt see it here so I just share it here...but come on...I thought here is the official forum...

Either way, this is a must have gem for me. :P
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)

THOR'S HAMMAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SMASH BITCHES LIGHTNING EVERYWHERE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 20, 2014, 7:51:26 AM
i was really hoping we'd finally see a %phys added as lightning. we have 2 sources of scaling fire and one of cold, only way to get scaling lightning is wands i guess. :/
can't apply shock? What's the point then?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
can't apply shock? What's the point then?

Think about it if you're smart you would know how it would interact with lightning skills.
I love teddy bears.
People really saw this skill and thought that it would only be useful if it applies shock?

BTW it actually can apply shock. The added lightning damage can allow a lot of builds to apply shock that wouldn't before. Its only the heralds that cannot shock.
Standard Forever
YES even more laggy builds.
I briefly decided to respec out of rf earlier today only to change my mind. Lost a lot of orbs because of that.

The reason was i wanted to use this skill and with clarity, purity of fire, herald of ice, AA, and MoM I would have less than 1k unreserved for MoM.

Been playing around with the junk I have on hand like my old Foible and I might just take a hit to hp/drop clarity in order to achieve the dream.

The dream of setting things on fire that stand next to me while shocking/freezing and shattering everything I see while lightning rains down upon the killing field.

I'm slowly becoming something that if I had to fight me as a map boss I'd cry BS and ragequit hehe
Last edited by RubySydell on Oct 20, 2014, 8:36:42 AM
"
Goguser wrote:
YES even more laggy builds.

There are no "laggy" builds, there are just bad pc's & toasts.
Ok... I get it. The added damage can shock, but the after effect can't.

Makes some degree of sense, but not much. Why have this one form of electric damage lose it's status effect? Is there cold that doesn't chill/freeze or fire that doesn't ignite?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info