why are all the threads around here so

Game is bad on so many levels, that's why.
"
Hilbert wrote:

THESE WOUNDSSS WILL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
As a frequent reader of the Diablo 3 forums i can only say that you havent seen anything yet.
"
Tom7i wrote:
As a frequent reader of the Diablo 3 forums i can only say that you havent seen anything yet.

Man they don't even know lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Hilbert wrote:

Remember how you called yourself a 'parasite' regarding your lingering in this community? I've been thinking about that. What makes a parasite work is it typically sustains itself to the detriment of the host. How's that working out for you?

Because I genuinely don't see you gaining much from this non-mutual relationship with PoE, Bert.

Spoiler
Dear Support people tempted to edit the above: he really did refer to himself as that word. Proudly, even. Gladly dig it up if you want.

You're up early in my time Charan =X
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
PoE is the host, players. are the reason for the survival of PoE.

Making it clear to players that the devs don't give a shit about community feedback, makes them quit for good.

Remember back in CB when the devs called it an ARPG game developed with the community?

I just have to point on devposts:"We develop the game for ourselves"(and piss people off) and the majority of the devs are MMORPG players.

What was the last community driven gamechange? Loot allocation 18 months ago.
I wrote gamechange because some people could hint towards the reinforced chain on the chaosorb.

It's a here go into the hamsterwheel grind your brain out, so you will become lonely and buy our MTX.

Here enjoy our new Squirrel, Halloween Special Crow ... pet.

Prove me wrong:
Where is SFL?
Where are weather options?
Where are desync fixes?

Sure you will say PVP. But what will happen is: Leaked alpha notes, unbalance yet again and the PVP community is down to the same 20 figures within 1 season.

There are several topics with many responses or recreated topics.

The devs don't give a shit.

"There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings and I hate people like that" - Tom Lehrer.
"
"
CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWLING MA SKINNNNNNNN

[Insert some electronic beats]
wOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOO
Seek out the vile and insipid and you will find it. Feed it and you become part of it.

Seek out friendship and you can find that too.
be the change you want to see....loolllllllll

BAM
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info