Thanks to PoE and a lot of internet I have now...

...developed an immunity to any Scam, fraud, hack, flip.
I always check everything I am told. I don't eat hot-dogs and pates anymore, because I've seen the things its made of.

I have developed a shell so thick and resilient to bullshit that I can barely walk, and people think I am an asshole turtle.

Thank you PoE
Last edited by enaxion on Oct 20, 2014, 6:24:30 AM
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The first thing that came to mind after reading this was , how does one distinguish between an asshole turtle and a non-asshole turtle.

I eagerly await your response.

Peace,

-Boem-

(also, your welcome)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I will never forgive the Internet its [Removed by Support] of the English language.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Last edited by Support on Oct 22, 2014, 5:10:26 PM
Well I have 2 turtles,

One of them always jumps from the garden to almost death barely surviving, and I have to save her

And the other one is living peacefully in the garden like a king

Now you can probably distinguish which one I am talking about :D
"
holocaustus wrote:
I will never forgive the Internet its [Removed by Support] of the English language.

Internet made english better, betterer betterererst. OK? I r8 internet english a str8, gr8 8/8, m8.
Last edited by Support on Oct 22, 2014, 5:10:41 PM
"
thevdende wrote:
I r8 internet engrish a str8, gr8 8/8, m8.

Fixed ;)

As for OP, i feel you man... ever since i've delved in to various internet discussions and forums, my faith in humanity is constantly hanging in balance on the edge over the pit of darkest despair and all that keeps it hanging on are those tiny but relatively frequent bursts of light from displays of knowledge and common sense.

Just hang in there man and hope it will get better in about 100 or so years...
"
Boem wrote:
The first thing that came to mind after reading this was , how does one distinguish between an asshole turtle and a non-asshole turtle.

I eagerly await your response.

Peace,

-Boem-

(also, your welcome)

One borrows your lawnmower and returns it afterwards, the other.........doesn't
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
enaxion wrote:
...developed an immunity to any Scam, fraud, hack, flip.
I always check everything I am told. I don't eat hot-dogs and pates anymore, because I've seen the things its made of.

I have developed a shell so thick and resilient to bullshit that I can barely walk, and people think I am an asshole turtle.

Thank you PoE

cool story nontheless
"
enaxion wrote:

Thank you PoE

Dude this made my morning. Asshole turtle is now part of my vocabulary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info