Resistance! Strike! Truth!

I am poor in beyond league,

I have like 6 5 links, 3 of them are worthless though.

I guess I am the 10%??!?!?!?
Tho i do think rmt should be dealt with, the complaint about 5-6links and other rng is bullcrap. Ive been playing since halfway ambush and have:

If you dont have rng, you force rng. Farm, kill atziri, do 78 maps, Mf, whatever, but lets just say that Im not the luckiest person on earth here, and all this is hard work. Rng will stay rng and you can complain till you drop dead, but getting a second diablo 3 isnt really a good thing, as you can see what happened there (people quit, because it was too easy to drop stuff, you know). Having to work for items keeps people satisfied, dropping them like it doesnt matter doesnt. Or should I tell you what a friend of mine is now playing after he dropped two shavs in a month? well, guess what, not poe. Stop whining about rng
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
I vendored one stash of 5l chests/weapons some time ago, can I get in the 10% club?
Have these too

Huh?
My solo/SF results artef 1 year and ~2000 hours:

and

d:-D*
"
Xantaria wrote:
RMT for me is the biggest issue the game has. Unfortunately GGG won't ban RMTers so you posted this at the wrong place. I know of 1 confirmed case of an RMTer being banned.
And that's Panko... and he even made videos about him selling orbs. Still took GGG another year to ban ...
Me and my friends have reported multiple accounts for botting / Real Money Trading with 100% proof, still we see those guys playing every day ...
And if I dare to name them to atleast raise awareness in the community I will be banned. I am the bad guy then.

This!

To the others:
And again... You are diverting us from the main issue that might be connected to the rng. My statement about 10%, that most of you caught on it like a fly on you know what, is just a hypothesis. A theory that rmt and botting might mess with everyones loot.
Looks like I have to draw everything for majority of you here -.-
Last edited by Alaran87 on Oct 20, 2014, 1:58:39 PM
"
Alaran87 wrote:
"
I know there is a lot of dust and gossip about this, but it is our obligation to rise above hypocrisy and stop covering, by all means and everyone, something that is a thorn in our time we spent playing this game. Even if I get banned for this, I've tried to rise the awareness about it...

This affects our RNG and our loot, since it is global RNG, so...
May this be the shame of all those who support this, even GGG guys!

There are more like this one, but I think this is enough. People who say this, "It is easy to farm orbs, i get 30 exalted in 7 days", can go to the cave where they came from.

Rise above lust, greed & lies!

I have made this topic yesterday and it has been delete in 3 minutes and I got the warning PM from a moderator about violation because of linking the site that do rmt. Today, I am posting again, without links. But here is one problem here, every who googles this issue will, in a matter of minutes find what was linked and will be disappointed in GGG and their blight business.

They are fast and relentless to delete and not to even check what people are posting about rmt, but when it comes to insults and harassment and etc. they are snail speed ahead!

Public secret everyone! Only those who have personal interests in black market of rmt will oppose and prohibit public sharing of awareness. Smells like a good cover up operation to me.
I wouldn't mind if this was Diablo 3 or some other game with different rng loot mechanics. But here, we share the rng, all of us...

10%! -Number of players that have everything and holding the market are mostly botters and using rmt for personal gain. Maybe, in these numbers devs. are hiding?

You won't get eternal and mirrors because they are very rare, but because of these 10%!
You won't get 5 or 6 link because they are hard to get, but of these 10%!

GGG must put and end to this and sue the rmt websites for violations. Ban players for doing this. They are affecting all of us and I don't want to be a part of this scheme!

Rise your voices, keyboards and words! Time is now!

Care to support everything you said with an actuall proof ? If not I don't even know why you bother creating these threads of yours .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 20, 2014, 4:39:18 PM
Read the posts maybe?
We are not allowed to post it here, we will get banned ;)
ill have a 6l by season end simply doing my dailies for 20 fuse cheap from vorici and a bit of alts to jews conversion.

its easy and i only play 2 hrs a day max... 75 days max and done 1500 gauranteed

never mind the trading or actually finding fuse in game

u guys whine too much less talk more play and ull get what u desire
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 20, 2014, 6:11:20 PM
OP is right. There is something fishy about this. You don't really need proof to know it.
The real problem here (and almost everywhere else) is lack of solidarity.

The "I have/know so it's ok" crap is irritating.

And as I have seen, becoming a supporter gives you bragging rights, huge arrogance level, de facto bigger knowledge of the game and the system on which it is based on and the feeling you can undermine and show disrespect to those who are/can not support it (with money) when they make some statements which have been present here for a longer period of time. The elite does not talk about it - and who would knowing most of them are in that "gold mine".
Last edited by Chan_tz on Oct 21, 2014, 11:12:47 AM

I cant even give these away! (Rampage)
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info