Resistance! Strike! Truth!

"
I know there is a lot of dust and gossip about this, but it is our obligation to rise above hypocrisy and stop covering, by all means and everyone, something that is a thorn in our time we spent playing this game. Even if I get banned for this, I've tried to rise the awareness about it...

This affects our RNG and our loot, since it is global RNG, so...
May this be the shame of all those who support this, even GGG guys!

There are more like this one, but I think this is enough. People who say this, "It is easy to farm orbs, i get 30 exalted in 7 days", can go to the cave where they came from.

Rise above lust, greed & lies!

I have made this topic yesterday and it has been delete in 3 minutes and I got the warning PM from a moderator about violation because of linking the site that do rmt. Today, I am posting again, without links. But here is one problem here, every who googles this issue will, in a matter of minutes find what was linked and will be disappointed in GGG and their blight business.

They are fast and relentless to delete and not to even check what people are posting about rmt, but when it comes to insults and harassment and etc. they are snail speed ahead!

Public secret everyone! Only those who have personal interests in black market of rmt will oppose and prohibit public sharing of awareness. Smells like a good cover up operation to me.
I wouldn't mind if this was Diablo 3 or some other game with different rng loot mechanics. But here, we share the rng, all of us...

10%! -Number of players that have everything and holding the market are mostly botters and using rmt for personal gain. Maybe, in these numbers devs. are hiding?

You won't get eternal and mirrors because they are very rare, but because of these 10%!
You won't get 5 or 6 link because they are hard to get, but of these 10%!

GGG must put and end to this and sue the rmt websites for violations. Ban players for doing this. They are affecting all of us and I don't want to be a part of this scheme!

Rise your voices, keyboards and words! Time is now!
You do know GGG know how to use google to right?

I mean A account has togo into investigation to be banned and anyone going onto those sites will be flagged and found out.

If it was taken off the forums once why even bring it back up, waste of forum space.

Edit: reading over your post again saying 5/6link items are so rare only the 10% have them....i could easily say thats wrong or your copy and pasting this from someone else considering you have a lev 86 and 85 and if you do not have a 5link what have you done this whole season?

Also all your level 2 characters look sus so good job flagging yourself.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Last edited by xRoque on Oct 20, 2014, 3:27:16 AM

10%!
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
GGG has way too many limited resources to deal with them fuck you see how blizzard's dealing with them and their like what a multibillion company and they STILL can't do anything about RMT etc in WoW hell even when D3 was recently new and RMT was a core focus in diablojsp
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It took awhile but i got into the 8.5%
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Yay, I'm one of the 10%!

I'm with you in that I think RMT is an issue and GGG should do something about it. I also believe they already do, though.

I think you're making a mistake when you think that botters (who don't get currency drops once they're flagged as botters) somehow "find away" exalteds, eternals or whatever that YOU could have found. Sure, RNG is global and there drop x eternals/ exalteds per y monsters slain - but it could also be you by playing and finding one of those that takes away an orb from the botters (although, as mentioned above, bots won't get any).
It's not as if (or rather, I believe it is not so) Chris sat in his office everyday and fixing the amount of orbs that can drop on this day. So, the more monsters are slain, the more orbs will drop. They won't drop for YOU, just like YOU won't win the lottery. Someone will, though. And one day, it might be you.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
xRoque wrote:

Also all your level 2 characters look sus so good job flagging yourself.

LOL! Not everyone a fortunate to spend money on a free to play game and buy stashes every month.
+ These are reserved names for future use and builds too ;)

About that drops and kills people. I played actively since open beta, not on this account I have another one. All 5Ls I have are bought and that's 2. Not a single 5 linked piece dropped for me during these years. Only 5 exalted orbs, and 0 mirror and eternal.

I have shared this because I believe that there are normal people with common sense around here. Topic is not about 10% but about rmt, it looks like supporters will always troll and divert us just like little minions.

Here is one simple solution, not to stop but to decrease the level of rmt.
GGG guy that is working undercover buys something small from some rmt site. Arranges a trade in game. Gets the dudes/bot's name during the transaction and uses IP ban command, deletes every orb and item that is traced to this seller. Everything is traceable, just with a little good will to do it.
Last edited by Alaran87 on Oct 20, 2014, 4:13:41 AM
such a simple solution. wonder why none else has ever thought of that
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Fighting a black market is very expensive and ineffective (prohibition, the war on drugs, diablo series, etc.). The best remedy is to disolve the black market (legalize) which would make the game p2w. I think none of us really want that so I am comfortable putting up with a fringe RMT community and am happy GGG invests some effort in combating it.
sry i cant help myself after i read this it reminded me of an illuminati rothchild article
hmm i think i own 7 or 8 6ls

his intention is right but he is way too late to the party their are the ppl who play this game for fun and their are other ppl who play it to bring food on the table

gcpman showed us whats behind the curtain what was it 10000 gcp in 1 week ? have you any idea what an army of bots it takes to make such an amount
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 20, 2014, 10:51:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info