AKAShadows RF/Dominating Blow AKA the parade build

The breakdown of the Build. This build focus's Primarily On righteous Fire as its source of damage. Dominating blow is used as a buffer for damage and has the potential too beat down maps that normal players have a hard time tanking due too the average of 60 minions you have dominated at any given time. A video will be uploaded as soon as possible. The original purpose of this build was too farm Atziri but now i run 76+ maps with culler's and they rarely Die. I kill atziri with 5,369
life.
Gainaxe said, "Wow, I cannot believe I have not died yet". In a level 790 Vaal Temple map while running 450 Increased item rarity and 30 increased item quantity.
RXXQ Said, "When are you doing to do a guide?"
Screen shot my buddy, RXXQ, Screenshot this and posted it on reddit as Parade http://imgur.com/eGXmi8o
level 90 build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgPuBLMFLQn2DF8OPBJpFCAUcRZvFxwXLxiRGNsaOBpsHKcdFB2-IWAkqiWtJwsnLyfVJ-0o-imlLv8zhzWSNuk6UjwtQKBBh0KjSOdKyEz_TipQR1BQU6VVtVXWWGNZbVnzW69fP1-YYEthUmTnZp5odGwWbqpxeXKpdO108XrvfNmApILHg7aGYIcZkFWUoJitna6ezZ_LogCiD6cwp4Ssqq9stfK3PsAawQTEWMT2xYrGrsbYzzLYvdpi42rjn-oY7w7vTvAf9zL46_no-tL8S_0L_go=

Bandit quest points
Normal- Oak +40 life
Cruel- Kill all
Merciless- Kill all

Gear

Gems and the reasoning Shield - Cast when damage taken, desecrate, flesh offering. Minions go Ape and gain 30% too attack speed. Boots - Cast when damage taken, Enduring Cry, Immortal Call, Elemental weakness. Boots - Dominating Blow, Increased Duration, Multistrike, Mellee Splash. Chest - on the 4 link Righteous Fire, Increased Area of Effect, Increased Burning Damage, Concentrated Effect. On the two link I want two red slots too have reduced mana and vitality. Or eventually leap slam with faster attacks, The second combination frees up the Soul takers Slot and allows for Vaal Molten Shell, Blood Magic, Searing bond, and alternating the searing bond with Life Leech as needed For a increase in Area Damage for atziri.

Sub Level 65 Passive tree ( you are running righteous fire at this point if you have alphas/Purity of Fire level 15 or greater) http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEDxgSzBS0J9gxfDjwUIBRxFy8YkRjbHKcdFCFgJa0nCyfVJ-0o-imlLv86UjwtQKBBh0KjSOdM_04qUEdQUFOlVbVV1lhjWfNbr18_YVJk52aeaHRsFnKpdPF82YCkgseDtoZghxmUoJitns2fy6IAog-nMKyqr2y3PsAawQTEWMT2xYrGrsbY2mLjn-oY707wH_cy-Ov56PrS_Ev9C_4K2L0nL-8O
Side notes for Levels 65-90Increased burning damage and Skill effect duration nodes should be Sought for Immediately after filling in the build. Life can come afterwards.

Video of atziri attempt Inbound

Last edited by AKAShadows on Nov 5, 2014, 10:18:19 PM
I hate html.
I am at least one of the cullers referenced above and so far this build has proven to be able to handle top level maps solo while carrying a culler around(several 78's and a 79 so far), and keeping me far safer than any other build I've seen.

I'm not running a tanky culler, lowlife culler with no maxed resistances, and 2.3k ES, but thanks to the constant meat shields from dom blow I very rarely have any trouble culling at all.
Thank you gain! deleting the spoilers
I'm tempted to try it, but will it be viable without the super corrupt gear?
bump
Yes it is extremely easy to run this build without the gear listed, with the exception of the soul taker. This build will walk through just about any map and believe it or not it took me less then a week too get the gear listed. I recommend my new chest-peice colors just so you can run vitality as well
. works way better.
bump for interest
Hey AKA, we did a daily yesterday and I would like to follow up, Ive acquired most of the cheap uniques here and plan on buying a 6s jack or really cheap jack and 6s it my self

I was wondering , how many chromes did you drop rolling the jack?
Bandit ?

And is this really Atziri capable ? how ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info