lvl 10 pvp option

I believe a level 10 pvp option will challenge us pvp players to build bare minimum, mostly skill pvp characters.

I have a level 10 ranger bow build with 70 wins 17 loss.
I challenge and make parties inviting challengers.
Challenging sometimes results in me against a group of players.

So it would also be nice to see if the person im about to challenge is solo or in a group.

Please comment to keep this topic fresh if you agree or not.

A few months ago, I wanted a character that could have fun with random people entering Sarn Arena. I made a lvl 15 pvper along with a few other guys in my guild. It felt very fresh, and the fights lasted much longer.

I support the idea of ultra-LLD.
my lvl 1 no passive points char could consistently take out lvl 10-16s, sometims 20s too ;P
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Doesn't sound that interesting to me. The very fact that it's so low level will quickly allow players to identify the strongest build and then everyone will be playing the same thing. Many people will also be using the same items, as some early level uniques are insanely strong and impossible to ignore. Basically the build/playstyle diversity won't be very substantial at all.
Last edited by mimivirus on Oct 20, 2014, 2:57:27 AM
"
Doesn't sound that interesting to me. The very fact that it's so low level will quickly allow players to identify the strongest build and then everyone will be playing the same thing. Many people will also be using the same items, as some early level uniques are insanely strong and impossible to ignore. Basically the build/playstyle diversity won't be very substantial at all.

Skills and low level unique items can and probably will entice new players to have a chance to pvp.
Level 28 and higher pvp builds are more complex and require expensive gear.

Level 10 is intended to be cheap and yes there will be a build or two that players will identify as strong. This is ok and common in all levels of pvp.
Pvp shouldn't have to be just for legacy 1,000 exalt builds with over a million dps. Hardly any skill except landing the first hit.
"
andkamen wrote:
my lvl 1 no passive points char could consistently take out lvl 10-16s, sometims 20s too ;P

Level 1 too strong xD
"
Veloxenium wrote:
A few months ago, I wanted a character that could have fun with random people entering Sarn Arena. I made a lvl 15 pvper along with a few other guys in my guild. It felt very fresh, and the fights lasted much longer.

I support the idea of ultra-LLD.

ty
So ...LLD 40 and 28 aren't low enough? We need Diablo 2 style level 9 LLD and now level 1 dueling? When casual becomes so casual you are basically just installing the game and you're maxed out....the fuck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS3Q06AftoI

Here's PoE PvP in a nutshell.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
So ...LLD 40 and 28 aren't low enough? We need Diablo 2 style level 9 LLD and now level 1 dueling? When casual becomes so casual you are basically just installing the game and you're maxed out....the fuck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS3Q06AftoI

Here's PoE PvP in a nutshell.

I knew I was saving this stick for something!

Spoiler

tollolol

BTW, no one is making you stick around dude. I'm honestly sick of reading you bitch everytime I visit the PvP forum. If you don't like the way PoE pvp is moving... maybe you should move?
Last edited by VZ58 on Oct 21, 2014, 12:47:07 AM
Mulla - the Hillbert of PvP feedback.
To the topic, i dont really like the idea of other lvl pvp than 28 or HLD, since everyone will use the same items, same builds and it will also split the already small PvP community
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info