Content Update 1.2.4 Teaser Video

"
Note that if you give away an item that is tracked, your challenge uncompletes! If you complete it again later, you may drop out of the top 50.

This seems pretty unintuitive and bad by deisgn? Don't you think that you need to cement the list right now, because it would just feel incredibly bad if someone was to trade their random Pyre out and lose the competion from it.
Last edited by Roleplayer on Oct 20, 2014, 2:45:43 AM
The new Herald looks like it's going to kill my graphic card.
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Hurray ! More love for crit !
If herald of thunder add some lightning dmg to your attack/spell it's gonna make low life build even stronger.....the gap between CI/hp build and low life will be even more huge pretty bad imo.
Last edited by keta on Oct 20, 2014, 4:30:34 AM
"
keta wrote:
If herald of thunder add some lightning dmg to your attack/spell it's gonna make low life build even stronger.....

Can't say I'm exited this time. I'd prefer the lightnings to appear less often and hit harder to compensate. This just fills the screen with an additional effect, another thing that makes party play less interesting because of performance and clarity reasons. The thought of 3+ HoT players in a party scares me.
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Trinity2012 wrote:
Not to be super picky about wording and stuff but shouldn't Herald of Thunder be Herald of Lightning? Thunder is sound where lightning is the actual bolt, which is what this skill emphasizes right? BIG BOLT OF LIGHTNING SMASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY! Just a thought :) good job guys.

The herald of thunder is lightning. Just like the herald of ash is fire. The herald of something is a thing that comes before that thing.

The inconsistent one is Herald of Ice. What comes after ice? Water?. Herald of Water didn't really sound cool.

I believe you mean after, not before.

Ash comes after fire, thunder comes after lightning.
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
Herald of Tiny Shards Laying on the Ground.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Dont you guys think that this unique challenge is a little unfair toward f2p people ? I wonder how would one fit 44 unique items in 4 stash tabs together with all the currency, maps, sellable rares and uniques, gems, chaos recipes etc. As for a company that praises no pay to win , i think this is an issue.
"
Vin4enco wrote:
Dont you guys think that this unique challenge is a little unfair toward f2p people ? I wonder how would one fit 44 unique items in 4 stash tabs together with all the currency, maps, sellable rares and uniques, gems, chaos recipes etc. As for a company that praises no pay to win , i think this is an issue.

You can have up to 24 characters, surely some of them can be just mules for your items and in this case the challenge uniques. More tabs = better quality of life =/= pay to win

Edit: The video cant seem to play for me, what can i do?
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last edited by Regulator on Oct 20, 2014, 7:52:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info