Content Update 1.2.4 Teaser Video

Pretty cool content! Inc Arc HoL builds!
"
Alea wrote:
yep, but Ziggy comments & overflow of "new" skills are becoming a little bit of grotesque with the time ^^

Once again im asking: what will be done on legacies, eternal/mirrors monopoly system, and acuity cheat-god-mode item now barrely unreachable? So POE is only a 3 month leagues game then ...

:p

yeah all valid points ,

i just hope they find someone else to do those kind of teasers. Cant stand Ziggy :(
IGN : Sir_Big
So would this be applied Tuesday evening for PST?
So the real question is. Did I make it into the top 50?

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2jm9ut/5150th_player_to_complete_the_challenge/

Please Chris! I need to know!
OH YEAH more lightning for my

WOOOOOOOO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Alea wrote:
yep, but Ziggy comments & overflow of "new" skills are becoming a little bit of grotesque with the time ^^

- need the dominus skill (the working with multi projectiles one) , light & physical dmg :) as a caster skill
- touch of god as a melee skill, same, light and physical

Once again im asking: what will be done on legacies, eternal/mirrors monopoly system, and acuity cheat-god-mode item now barrely unreachable? So POE is only a 3 month leagues game then ...

Maybe your view is to make everything OP, so at this point i can understand it, excepted the gloves allowing to instant clear screen (and above) without problems with reflects (god mode)

:p

I do the same but w/o the gloves. They're OP, but not for the reason you gave.
"
Alea wrote:

You dont play standard so why do you care about legacys, there are ppl who spend a lot of time and exalts to get them and now you probably wish they all just dissapear? LOL
Just dont use them and problem solved
But yea acuity is OP in that case you are right

Also who the world would want to give away their top 50 spot by trading away a unique item. Don't get drunk for the last month people.
Last edited by cavespro on Oct 19, 2014, 6:24:11 PM
Good stuff.
added damage from thunder herald means cheap shocks for any crit build with decent crit multi.. crit builds need another buff, right?

Im actually not a big fan of how you make the core game easier in every bigger patch since a3x update, but the game is still great and the updates frequence/quality is fantastic. Thanks!

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info