[Beyond] Creepy Old Man wearing Women's Cloths aka Discharger (kinda Viable)

The Idea is stolen from Kripp, basicly, but since i wanted to make one for a long time i thought i give it a try.

Iam currently Lvl 79 in the current Beyond League.

Here u have a look at the beauty

So i guess the first thing you need for this build is a Skintransfer, caus
i can tell you look on that shit for more than 2 hours a day, will mess you up!

So now to the Build:

For Education here are Kripps old Discharger Videos:
Spoiler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkLZWNOYQo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JCuaKKP_l4

I used a Templar, caus i like the manaregen on the start, if i could redo the build
i would start as a witch/shadow, caus imo the nodes are better.

Also Never Use a Templar he looks like a baby who shit in his pants!!! style>all

The main reason i gave it a try although the Burning Damage was nerfed in the past, is the wonderful new enlighting Passive Avatar of Fire

The idea is basicly to stack Endurance Charges and kill the mobs via Intial Hit + a High Burning Damage. Using a Cold2Fire Gem + Avatar of Fire + Blood Rage gives us additional Frenzy Charges on Kill which will be converted 100% into Fire Damage

The Big Question

OH HELL NO REFLECT RIPERINO INSTA SCURBCORE NO BURBS HOLY SHIT?!?!?!

Nope, this Char is reflect immune
Spoiler
Given the fact your not to dumb and have overcapped fireres, otherwise
welcome to scrubcore please deinstall go play d3

We are using Vaal Pact + lifeleech + 1%Fire leech

How Discharge works is, if u discharge into 20 Mobs u hit one mob reflect dmg comes in
you leech insta hit the next mob reflect dmg comes in you leech insta and so on ....

As long is your intial hit is not bigger then your max life/es you dont die

Simple Math:

Reflect = 12% = 0,12dmg in your face
Fire Resistance = 75% = 0,25 of the reflect dmg in your face

== 0,03

Our Leech (lvl 18 lifeleech gem (8,2%) + 1%fireleech foible )

Lifeleech = 9,2% = 0,092 of them sweet life into your face
40% effictiveness duing Vaal pact = 0,4

== 0,0368

So we leech out even if we hit an reflect pack, not much but a bit.
Against Reflect just pop a Ruby and u still leech a good amount of life/es

Gear and Playstyle and Passive Tree:

Passive Tree at lvl 79 with 2 quests undone i forgot :&
After LvL 80 be free to take what u want, like more es or more dmg
I would prefer more Manaregen caus if i can discharge more often
its like %more indicatior on stats and thats the best i can get

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABVsHYw18DkgRLxGWFSAV1xZAFy8c3B1PKPopTymlKjgqTSsKLL8s6S0fLdIy0TW5OrM62D8nQ2NFR0ZxRtdHBkrITdhOKlFMVdZWY1fJWPVaGluvW_Rdxl3yX2pjQ2TnZp5uqm-ecU19W3_GgKSCm4MJhX2GrouMjDaMdpMnlSCaz51jncSio6SxpyupbqxHr420DLUEtfK2Qbb3tzG4k8HFwfPKSsu92-fdDeFz5CLljuq662Pr7uw47SDy4frS

As u can see on the Top iam using Es caus i dont want to deal with Chaos Damage
stacking Chaos Damage is like making your wife happy, its possible but the amount of commitment is to damn high.

The Build is a bit squishy , i always try to keep Molthenshell up and insta pop rubys + armor flasks when beyond/roguexiles/hardhitters/chargers/bosses appear

The Playstyle is kinda simple enduring up run into it and when u can discharge your at full es again and everyting is fine. Note that during Vaalpact you cant regen so dont get chain
stunned or perm frozen.

Since the large range of Discharge u can easily dont go FULL DAVAI and just charge the outer circles of monsterpacks, and be safe, but thats not russian manly enough for me, so i always go FULL DAVAI.

To live long enough with this build, you have to know which maps you can do and which maps you can't do, and a good knowledge of enemies and mechanis is welcome.

Chain Stun is a huge Problem if u cant crowdcontrol the mobs, but i dont care
the way up to cannot be stunned passive is way tooo long.

Check out the 4link Cast When Damage Taken, normally i get a hit, totem + skellies spawn
and noone is attacking me anymore, best surviability ever, even on a disconnect with 1 min
ingame time i guess u will be still alive caus the distraction of the CWDT Shit

Doing Reflect Maps is an instant Ticket to Scrubcore!

Also note if your Moltenshell pops in a Full Reflect Pack, urggggs dem deeps in your face
cover it with a lifeleech or just dont do it ..

When i hit Lvl 81 i will swap out one ring for dreamfragments, its a must have on this build.The perm freeze is really annoying...
Searing touch is really nice, but i guess the shit would also work with a high dmg wand + shield, dmg is insane anyway...

Nice party char caus your giving Endurance Charges / Frenzy Charges to your homies via Conduit

I Run Grace with Iron Reflexes for Mana,Discipline, low lvld Clarity so i have enough mana for
1 enduring Cry + Discharge

Now last but not least the Damage

Burbs its insanse u can solo all shit, beyond sometimes pops out of the ground and insta dies. You have an insane clearspeed on maps etc ...

With my Supporter Frined who 4 curses + gives me powercharges i clear maps in like 90secs

Next thing is i will gmp my Gems up to 20% Quality which gives me another nice amount of damage.

btw : Flamability + Flameblast is for single Targets, dont use it on reflect..

One last thing, my passive tree is shit, just use it as an idea, use life instead of es
its way much better imo for education you can use the bob marley of poe's build idea:
Spoiler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR0yqeQXcDs

edit:
[ZiggyD modus on]
he ripped his discharger twice ... so if u take his build spec in much armor IR
and definitly use a moltenshell + lifeleech + CWDT enemy confusing shit mechanis
[ZiggyD modus off]

Thats it, cya soon in Standard!

Last edited by ploggo on Oct 19, 2014, 10:52:54 PM
"
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABVsNfBUgFdcWQBcvHNwdTyj6KU8ppSo4Kk0svyzpLR8t0jLRNbk6szrYPydDY0VHRnFG10rITdhOKlFMVdZWY1fJWPVaGluvXcZk52aebqpvnnFNfVt_xoCkgpuDCYV9hq6LjIx2kyeVIJrPncSio6crqW6sR6-NtAy1BLXytkG3MbiTwcXB88pK3Q3hc-Qi6rrr7uw47SD60qbrN4M0CiymN2aQ1m0ZEVBLrhsl2VvfiukCnjyBb19q2-dHBrEFuNCBr9o6DkgRlmND8uFd8g==
In this setup u ll raise ur ES about 1k . Ur dmg shouldnt drop much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info