These two things just dropped from a vaaled strongbox

So I just vaaled an armor strongbox and these two chests dropped:

Could anyone tell me how much they worth (Rampage)? Coz I have no idea about their value and whether any build may find them useful.

Thanks!
Last edited by PD_Fae on Oct 19, 2014, 1:05:23 PM
Vend them for a divine each. You're never going to be able to sell them with such useless stats.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Just don't vendor them at the same time..
Wait, aren't 6 links like gold in this game??? Maybe I'm missing something, but can't you just scour them and then alch and maybe chaos them until you get a good roll???

I mean, I've always been told that one should consider themselves extremely lucky if they get a 6 link to drop?......What am I missing here?
"
Booshad wrote:
Wait, aren't 6 links like gold in this game??? Maybe I'm missing something, but can't you just scour them and then alch and maybe chaos them until you get a good roll???

I mean, I've always been told that one should consider themselves extremely lucky if they get a 6 link to drop?......What am I missing here?

You are missing that they are corrupted, which means they cannot be changed by any currency anymore.
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

Im sure Its better than Tabula for someone, and I bet that someone would pay 1 ex for one.
Oh my bad sorry.... On another note, I got a 6 socket Commander's Brigandine(not that great) and I read on another thread this morning that increasing the quality via armor scraps can decrease the amount of fuses to link a 6 socket.....Well, I decided to test this theory, and I tried that(put the quality on it when it was white) and then used an orb of alchemy on it and since I had a ton of fuses, I thought I'd try it, but I wasn't going to waste more than 25 fuses and then on the 19th fuse, it linked all 6 sockets. The stats are crappy though, but it's not corrupted, so I'm wondering if it's worth holding onto to see if I can get better stats?.....
"
Booshad wrote:
Oh my bad sorry.... On another note, I got a 6 socket Commander's Brigandine(not that great) and I read on another thread this morning that increasing the quality via armor scraps can decrease the amount of fuses to link a 6 socket.....Well, I decided to test this theory, and I tried that(put the quality on it when it was white) and then used an orb of alchemy on it and since I had a ton of fuses, I thought I'd try it, but I wasn't going to waste more than 25 fuses and then on the 19th fuse, it linked all 6 sockets. The stats are crappy though, but it's not corrupted, so I'm wondering if it's worth holding onto to see if I can get better stats?.....

You lost the quality as soon as you used a fuse.
Linking while white means it only costs 4 scraps each fuse for 20% qual every time.

But you linked it, so just note for future. Don't alch it until linked, if you are wanting to use scraps to up the odds of linking.
Casually casual.

dont vendor for divines someone will always pay more than 1 divine for a 6l
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
PD_Fae wrote:
So I just vaaled an armor strongbox and these two chests dropped:

Could anyone tell me how much they worth (Rampage)? Coz I have no idea about their value and whether any build may find them useful.

Thanks!

GG grats bro!
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info