Just did Zana's Nemesis map mod...

End result in loot : usual garbage.

2 ex and not a single fucking inner treasure in the whole map. Number of rare mobs is really disappointing.
Did it for science and the supr fucking small chance of a Headhunter. Not worth it at all.

My rage feedback : Lower the fucking stupid shit price to like 1 chaos or completely remove this stupid worthless mod which is a pure waste of time and currency.

Fuck.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Fucking FUCK !!!
So much rage over 2 ex... Before creating this type of map you should be ready that it might drop nothing good, don't expect to always get "shiny" loot
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Toshis8 wrote:
So much rage over 2 ex... Before creating this type of map you should be ready that it might drop nothing good, don't expect to always get "shiny" loot

That doesn't change the fact that most Zana mods are overpriced and only used by those who sit on 500ex stashed.
♠RaGoN♦
Mods should all be priced in chaos, so that costs can be split in a party and each member can pay their share.

2 ex is ridiculous, sometimes I really wonder if the devs even play their own game. They are out of touch with so many things in a lot of their decisions.
"
Toshis8 wrote:

It's pretty over priced and this is coming from someone who has like lets say a good supply of ex
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Fact that its 2EXALTS shows how out of touch with there game GGG got, they need to start playing again, there was a time were something like this would of never passed by testing because ggg understood the economy they created, statistics are not everything and they forgot how horrible rng is.

One last time il say it, 2ex pure, lol silly devs, i was truly disappointed to see this.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Your avatar matches nicely with that last

"fuck!"

on-topic : i have no experience with these mods so far, but from what i hear they increase the drop chance of maps by a huge margin. So if you use it on a 78 map and it drops a new map= that's 1 ex right there returned.

If your really lucky you get 3x 78 out of it for example, that's a 1 ex return.

Not sure if they can lower the cost without modifying the quantity increase. However, i think this might be worth considering, lower the quantity bonus and lower the overall cost, that way people can enjoy it if they so desire "just for the modifier" instead of the quantity bonus.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Your avatar matches nicely with that last

"fuck!"

on-topic : i have no experience with these mods so far, but from what i hear they increase the drop chance of maps by a huge margin. So if you use it on a 78 map and it drops a new map= that's 1 ex right there returned.

If your really lucky you get 3x 78 out of it for example, that's a 1 ex return.

Not sure if they can lower the cost without modifying the quantity increase. However, i think this might be worth considering, lower the quantity bonus and lower the overall cost, that way people can enjoy it if they so desire "just for the modifier" instead of the quantity bonus.

Peace,

-Boem-

Afaik, the only mod that gives a significant IIQ increase is the onslaught one with +40%. Nemesis only gives 1 rare nemesis mob per pack. Seems a lot but that not that great tbh.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Depends in the mod, and league tbh. You won't get a return in say rampage, where maps are 3 per 1ex. When I did the beyond mod, if I would've done it in standard I would've received a substantial ROI. Looted an insane amount of maps per run.

But, you have to play into that mod. These new mods benefit standard a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info