....so

...basically

"
Cannot Be Ignited

i wont be able to lay my hands on her, because im an EA arrow burn, my items and tree are both concentrated on burning damage passives

..well that sucks
Basically, yes.

For an ignite build, killing her without ignite would take a while and you would probably run out of portals to refill flasks. You, my friend, as they say, got cockblocked.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Basically, yes.

For an ignite build, killing her without ignite would take a while and you would probably run out of portals to refill flasks. You, my friend, as they say, got cockblocked.

indeed, i was never able to say goodbye to my remaining exp too, im not that good of a player

oh how i hope in act 4 that she can be finally be ignited............
"
oh how i hope in act 4 that she can be finally be ignited............

I wouldn't hold my breath, she's a raid boss so she doesn't have to follow any rules... or even common sense.

People got used to it, I suppose, when you make an igniter or permastunner you know it means signing a waiver on killing atziri.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
wellthat woukld really suck
Switch over to Fire Trap. If all of your skills are burning damage, just use Fire Trap to still benefit from damage and then Frenzy/Barrage/LGOH to regain life. If you're ES, you're fucked.

good suggestion on fire trap, but, my 3ple curse...., guess i should just manual cast them,

or i just put a searing touch on my alternate weapon

any suggestion on links?
Last edited by internetTOUGHGUY123 on Oct 20, 2014, 7:00:38 PM
"

good suggestion on fire trap, but, my 3ple curse...., guess i should just manual cast them,

or i just put a searing touch on my alternate weapon

any suggestion on links?

Well, there are a few things you can do:

1. Fire Trap + Concentrated Effect + Increased Burning Damage + Increased Duration (not sure but it may increase burning ground duration) + Empower + Increased Area of Effect.

2. Searing Bond + Remote Mine + Trap + Increased Burning Damage + Empower + Minion/Totem Resistances (for atziri fire damage)

3. Switch to Cybil's Paw, Crest of Perandus/Rathpith Globe, and use Incinerate + GMP + Spell Echo + Fire Penetration + Added Chaos Damage for "EZ" 20k DPS. Not exactly sure what the DPS will be, but a max block build with only about 25% increased spell damage can do 27k with level ~17 gems. Should be sufficient for Atziri.
so this is how im planning to fondle atziri

and this is how i kill dom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTq2AlFGGAc&feature=youtu.be

the plan is 3ple curse and trigger ele equilibrium on atziri with my quill rain.
then switch to alternate weapon searing touch (firetrap - conc effect - inc burning damage - empower?),
throw a fire trap.
then return to my quill and re-trigger ele equilibrium.
-rinse and repeat-

"
so this is how im planning to fondle atziri

and this is how i kill dom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTq2AlFGGAc&feature=youtu.be

the plan is 3ple curse and trigger ele equilibrium on atziri with my quill rain.
then switch to alternate weapon searing touch (firetrap - conc effect - inc burning damage - empower?),
throw a fire trap.
then return to my quill and re-trigger ele equilibrium.
-rinse and repeat-

Should work.

Not sure if EE actually has a duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info