Can you afk and survive 5 min against dominus

96% with no flask. Trust me I had it.

23 purities with all the aura buff nodes and inner force was 9% (still is)
Add 8% From legacy saffells or RoP
Add 4% from old tree

75% + 9% + 8% + 4% = 96% no flask

Real question is how do you get there with all the block nodes too....

I had to run Lightning coil as my only physical mitigation.

Naw he cant what is more likely is he's only running +5% from purities. and running 92% but he dont even need that because he's running far superior max block/spell block with a massive life pool and regenerating in the blocktime.

Oh yeah OP and you think this is a fun way to play... taking no damage look how long it takes me to kill atziri all face tanking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVFnBniuK8&list=UUfr_OnbD7g8uPk0s_mjzZLQ

Sucks. Best mitigation is a high offences so she can't even get out spells.

Live and learn...:P
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 22, 2014, 5:05:55 AM
block mechanics has to be nerfed, when i was a noob i tried to stack armor and resistences the funny thing is that i had 49k armor with flasks and brutus/kobe still murdered me those days...

So i though well "the game devs doesnt want you to get on the game too easy so they added caps" untill i found block lol the most retarded thing this game has.
I usually dont come in nerfs camp even on block because you give up so much DPS to get it. Just wish they'd have map mods like -50% block like they have impediment mod for every other defenses. Like no mana regen destorys MoM's effectiveness. Like -max resits destorys a over max resits person. etc. Block can do all maps no worries.

Second realistically if you block a Rhino charging you you'd take some damage. Break your arm whatever. This game block is evasion.

But really man most OP defenses is DPS. Go watch SRS, puncture rangers or one of the high end LL shavs builds do uber. She doesnt even get a shot off. Best defense and fast clear and way to riches is DPS. Block suffers huge penalties and is only second best defenses.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 22, 2014, 6:53:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info