Disappearing map portals in HO

I noticed it to happen quite often and looks like something is wrong..

Few examples:

- I open a map in my hideout, I farm map, I go back to HO, I go somewhere else, I go to map again. Repeat few times. And finally this happens. I go back from map to hideout (there are still portals left). I go somewhere else for just 2 minutes. I come back to my hideout and there are no portals left.

- Same scenario, but this time I'm trapped in a map. After spending some time (guess it's 30+ minutes) and returing few times to a map. So now I'm inside a map and trying to go back to HO, bleh "error failed to connect to server" (or sth like that). I can still farm in map, pick up items and they will be there. But now I have to relog to go anywhere else. When I log back there are no portals left in my hideout.

My supposition:
Hideout losts link with map instance very often or it's not linked properly. Very often I feel like clock is ticking and soon there will be no way back to my map.. Very annoying and happens very often to me.

Anyone else similar problem?

Last edited by CookieVortex on Oct 18, 2014, 8:16:09 PM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2017, 5:24:25 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same problem, game disconnect, i login again, go to ho - and there no portals :/
This is still occuring and i just lost a cartographer strongbox because of that. Very frustrating.
Yup, just lost Essence of Delirium and Hysteria this way...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info