Seriously, why is mortal hope so rare?

"
Sprongley wrote:
I've done 48 Atziri runs without seeing one drop. I just feel like this content should be more accessible. Yes, I understand the value of hope would drop, but my philosophy is that I feel that actual gameplay should be more accessible. Thoughts?

I said this for the normal Atziri runs back in the day when it first started (midnights).
Why should end game content not be accessible without trading?

Should change name to GGTrading. Because the rng only seems to work with ppl botting with a slew of computers at their command.

Was the best RNG RPG at beginning I had ever played, but it turned out to be the worst at the end.

The game has evolved...but I don't see ppl donating to support it anymore long term. Too bad...it had promise.

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
I got my first hope on 108th run, did not get 2nd on next 220+... That´s mostly why I quit standart.
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Oct 25, 2014, 2:13:28 AM
"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
Sprongley wrote:
I've done 48 Atziri runs without seeing one drop. I just feel like this content should be more accessible. Yes, I understand the value of hope would drop, but my philosophy is that I feel that actual gameplay should be more accessible. Thoughts?

I said this for the normal Atziri runs back in the day when it first started (midnights).

Should change name to GGTrading. Because the rng only seems to work with ppl botting with a slew of computers at their command.

Was the best RNG RPG at beginning I had ever played, but it turned out to be the worst at the end.

The game has evolved...but I don't see ppl donating to support it anymore long term. Too bad...it had promise.

But..it is accessible without trading.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
Sprongley wrote:

But..it is accessible without trading.

Yeah It's like gouging your eyes with a rusted spoon
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
It's decent place for MF runs though.

:P
"
Ael00 wrote:
"
Killed Atziri for the first time this ladder and she dropped a hope.

Killed her a second time and she dropped a hope.

RNG is ridiculous.

And I killed her once and she dropped 3 hopes.

What is the point of these obvious lies like this and 'I got 6 links in 1 fuse' ? Who do you think you are trolling ? According to your profile you don't even have a ladder char.

Oh wait its your other account. Riiiight ....

I have a level 91 ladder character and

because 99% of ppl either maphack their way to midnights or use cheese exploits to count load times to farm them. So if hope drops were realistic market would be flush with aquities.

GGG's response: nerf droprates to the ground an punish legit farmers in the process to fix the market.

Satisfied ?
"
Ael00 wrote:
because 99% of ppl either maphack their way to midnights or use cheese exploits to count load times to farm them. So if hope drops were realistic market would be flush with aquities.

GGG's response: nerf droprates to the ground an punish legit farmers in the process to fix the market.

Satisfied ?

I just had a lucky run, that's all.

The first set I found leveling my character. The second set my long time IRL friend and guild mate hooked me up with a midnight after we found that my character could handle it. He wanted me to get him a catalyst, of which I failed XD

I've yet to get anything of interest since then, but it was just an honest spring of good luck.

I'm not trying to make a scene and looking back I shouldn't have been as gung-ho about a bit of luck as I was in the forums, but honest to god dude it was a legit and overly lucky circumstance.
"
ionface wrote:
This game is not balanced toward solo/duo players, but to the top percentile of trade exploiting players.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
Ael00 wrote:

Satisfied ?

Wrong. If they were common enough, would be easier to just make an atziri build to get to 100. It's a lvl 80 zone that can drop the best items, maps, and has high mob density.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info