Seriously, why is mortal hope so rare?

"
"
Ael00 wrote:
"
Killed Atziri for the first time this ladder and she dropped a hope.

Killed her a second time and she dropped a hope.

RNG is ridiculous.

And I killed her once and she dropped 3 hopes.

What is the point of these obvious lies like this and 'I got 6 links in 1 fuse' ? Who do you think you are trolling ? According to your profile you don't even have a ladder char.

Oh wait its your other account. Riiiight ....

Why do you seem envious right now? RNG is RNG you know lol shit does happen

Yesterday I saw a Mjolnir drop at the train station YOLO
Last edited by H4xolotl on Oct 21, 2014, 4:57:29 AM
My
came from Thor himself like a baller
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
First time i killed Atziri in Standard i got a catalyst!
First time i killed Atziri in Beyond i got a catalyst!
Coincidence?

Spoiler
I think, yes...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
symban wrote:
Easy answer is ecomonuh.

Real answer is; even the hardest boss in the game can be trivialized by best people, turning it into an easy farm spot. That is because PoE does not have scaling difficulty based on character, but static difficulty.

As long as they can not figure out a way to diminishing return for player DPS, GGG will have to gate their farmable content behind a big wall of RNG instead of gating it behind a wall of difficulty. The only other solution they found is giving total RNG loot to bosses, which is as bad as RNG gated content, but at least you can run the content that way.

Content that challenges well geared lvl80 player, will be trivilized by lvl90 player in BiS gear. And GGG so far doesn't have a solution to go around that, so we dont have risk vs reward.

lol u dont need to be good or expensive....she doesnt have and enrage timer so medium dps is fine just build %100 resits or max block tank and good bye uber...eventually hehe...or mathils super cheap pucture ranger or srs for about 6ex and you can kill her like the build guides show.

but yeah i see ur point that gating they can dynamically control the loot..but you know they could do exact same thing by not guaranteeing drops...you just rng drops instead of meeting with her.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 21, 2014, 5:53:18 AM
Because Hope was mortally wounded during the mindless farming process of low level content.
That is why the Mortal Hope drops no more.

In reality, it is a kind of a social experiment, where devs themselves must enable the drop in your instantion from dev console and then watch your reactions and post in on YouTube in a private trolling channel
Legitimately, no shit, I got mortal hope on my first ever Atziri. But haven't seen one after that.
shit after reading all this i regret selling my hope and it was my first actual atziri kill where i solo'ed her. O well i am not fan of end game atziri , why would i want to end playing the game !
chaotic neutral
forced trading

/thread
"
pichapie wrote:
forced trading

/thread

And who gave a pokemon voice permission to end a thread. Find your hold and go back into it.
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
"
Sprongley wrote:
I've done 48 Atziri runs without seeing one drop. I just feel like this content should be more accessible. Yes, I understand the value of hope would drop, but my philosophy is that I feel that actual gameplay should be more accessible. Thoughts?

I get mortal hopes every 4 runs .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info