Seriously, why is mortal hope so rare?

Im fine with Uber being gated behind range, though IMO its a little to rare. I will say though, normal Atziri should NOT have been gated behind constant range.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
It's also gated for solo play only. I don't even know a single person who does it on norm in a group of even 2.
I wouldn't mind if GGG removed the uber guaranteed unique drop for an increase in hope drop chance. It would produce another source for 78 maps, and a zone where every map based unique could drop.

The same could be applied to flasks: I wouldn't mind if the unique wasn't guaranteed so long as the overall drop chance to the other items wasn't affected. Less flasks is good!
wish theyd stop the gating and not have gauanteed drops.. cant have both obviously...they chose gating

i did over 100 and no hope...odds are 40:1 fyi
Git R Dun!
I'm guessing one of the reasons they went for guaranteed drop is cause of the feel good factor when you complete it. Although this tends to go away quite quickly once you start to farm it.

Though for first-timers its a good feeling.
would be fine if it wasn't hell to obtain sacrifice pieces just to access the content
Killed Atziri for the first time this ladder and she dropped a hope.

Killed her a second time and she dropped a hope.

RNG is ridiculous.
Because the economy is the most important element of the game to GGG and they will design content around it, if it fails, it might be revised, but if people conform (and they did) it will be deemed a success, regardless of whether it is liked or not.

Remember the initial stone hammer chisel recipe? It was so bad it looked like a joke, it was so bad even the bots didn't bother with it, but it was designed with economy in mind. That, along with Atziri and pretty much everything GGG do are good ideas poorly implemented because economy.

The chisel recipe was changed to actually make sense, and work, because it was made evident it was so bad. But if there had been an army of bots ready to farm stone hammers and feed the pyramid, it would have been deemed a success.

People lapped up CA flipping, they most probably hated it, but it got them orbs. GGG probably see it as one of their best ideas yet.

To me, it was one of their worst, it fucking stinks.
Casually casual.

"

RNG is ridiculous.

And I killed her once and she dropped 3 hopes.

What is the point of these obvious lies like this and 'I got 6 links in 1 fuse' ? Who do you think you are trolling ? According to your profile you don't even have a ladder char.

Oh wait its your other account. Riiiight ....
"
Ael00 wrote:
"

RNG is ridiculous.

And I killed her once and she dropped 3 hopes.

What is the point of these obvious lies like this and 'I got 6 links in 1 fuse' ? Who do you think you are trolling ? According to your profile you don't even have a ladder char.

Oh wait its your other account. Riiiight ....

Why do you seem envious right now? RNG is RNG you know lol shit does happen
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info