Seriously, why is mortal hope so rare?

Because Atziri is a pyramid scheme designed to give solo players the middle finger and give RMT a pat of the back.

"
Because Atziri is a pyramid scheme designed to give solo players the middle finger and give RMT a pat of the back.

I literally JUST said that.
These are all good points actually.
A person that has done enough atziri and played enough poe can take uber down with under 15-20 ex gear. You could say this trivializes her (as you've said), as she would be farmed to oblivion. For this reason i agree with not having her accessible as regular content, but i would support raising hope droprates. I mean, getting 20 flasks in a row is bad enough isn't it?

Or at least, i know ggg avoids these kind of things, but if you run let's say 50 atziri runs with no hope, the next one is guaranteed (if you do not rip the apex ofc). Now i know this will never happen, but something like that would secure everyone with enough patience/effort for at least a SHOT at the hardest challenge in the game. Also hope prices would be well adjusted since everyone would know exactly how rare it is, and would approach buying/selling/farming them accordingly.

Just a thought.
"
ionface wrote:
"

I literally JUST said that.

Wow fuck sodium777, that stupid reposter!

Grab a machine gun and murder him boys!

︻デ┳═ー ︻デ┳═ー

︻デ┳═ー
because hope is an illusion.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Seriously:
Why play a trade to win arpg that expects you to merrily put up with terrible drop rates and save up currency to buy shit instead of actually getting one by playing?
I walked away a month ago. This shit is never gonna change.
"
ionface wrote:

It's true! RMT, bot and multi box or get jack fricken squat for your effort. Endless oceans of vender trash.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 19, 2014, 10:29:24 PM
Because the goal of this game is to grind your gears aka to piss you off.
"
Seriously:
Why play a trade to win arpg that expects you to merrily put up with terrible drop rates and save up currency to buy shit instead of actually getting one by playing?
I walked away a month ago. This shit is never gonna change.
"
ionface wrote:

It's true! RMT, bot and multi box or get jack fricken squat for your effort. Endless oceans of vender trash.

then why are you here ... ? you are seriously that sad of a little man who keeps lurking the forums to qq in threads for game he no longer plays ... ?

all I can say is WOW ...
"
jasonbecker wrote:
Considering that Uber is probably the hardest thing in the game IMO it shouldn't be gated content at all. I wonder if she will be the act 4 boss. Anyway if you can buy uber sets then just do it, the drop system in this game is just stupid, you may even get NO HOPE after 200 runs because "RNG is RNG".

They couldn't block progress by making the act IV boss that hard. Even mediocre builds need to be able to advance.
"

never imagine i would say that but sodium nailed it ohh it was ionface ..whatever

frustration starts with farming midnights and ends with acuities
in beyond its much easier to buy the normal atziri stuff since the raiz botw than to risk your own character
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 20, 2014, 9:06:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info