Seriously, why is mortal hope so rare?

I've done 48 Atziri runs without seeing one drop. I just feel like this content should be more accessible. Yes, I understand the value of hope would drop, but my philosophy is that I feel that actual gameplay should be more accessible. Thoughts?
D3 sucks
[Removed by Support]

Took me like 82 aztiri to get a hope? bahaha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Oct 20, 2014, 9:03:53 AM
Considering that Uber is probably the hardest thing in the game IMO it shouldn't be gated content at all. I wonder if she will be the act 4 boss. Anyway if you can buy uber sets then just do it, the drop system in this game is just stupid, you may even get NO HOPE after 200 runs because "RNG is RNG".
I have no problem with it being gated content. But yes the drop rate is a bit of a slap in the face.

I think they do this to control how many uber items are in game since they can predict the drops of uber gear based off controling the drop rate of mortal hope.

IDK however sometimes it dose not feel like gated content to me , but content locked in a safe , in a dark room under the bed wraped in blankets protected by the offspring of pure evil.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I got one through entire rampage ( 200+ runs ). Then i bought 3 and got acuities the third uber run.
RNG is RNG lol.

But yes, I agree they are waaay too rare.
Last edited by xNomadx on Oct 19, 2014, 7:19:26 PM
Economy.
Somebody gifted me a set, but i have no char to run it lel.

So uhm, if you need a set i can sell you one :O!

Peace,

-Boem-

(or i'm gonna have I_NO run it! muhahahhahaha )
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Easy answer is ecomonuh.

Real answer is; even the hardest boss in the game can be trivialized by best people, turning it into an easy farm spot. That is because PoE does not have scaling difficulty based on character, but static difficulty.

As long as they can not figure out a way to diminishing return for player DPS, GGG will have to gate their farmable content behind a big wall of RNG instead of gating it behind a wall of difficulty. The only other solution they found is giving total RNG loot to bosses, which is as bad as RNG gated content, but at least you can run the content that way.

Content that challenges well geared lvl80 player, will be trivilized by lvl90 player in BiS gear. And GGG so far doesn't have a solution to go around that, so we dont have risk vs reward.
This game is not balanced toward solo/duo players, but to the top percentile of trade exploiting players.
"
Better off buying it lol

Took me like 82 aztiri to get a hope? bahaha

Took me about 10 to get one last time , RNG is RNG .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 19, 2014, 8:27:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info