Questionary about virtual goods purchase

Yo!

I've come asking for help from you fellow exiles. To finish my graduation I need to perform a research about something and I had decided about virtual goods. I have a Google Docs Form, with some few questions related to the theme, if anyone can help me by answering it and repassing to other players I'd be really happy and promise to make a sacrife to Kuduku to increase the drop rate of

There are two version one in english and another in portuguese to my fellow brazilian exiles (sorry I don't know any other language yet).

English version

HUEHUE BR version
Filled in. Good luck with your research!
Having any trouble? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Thanks! As of now I have 16 sacrifices ready to be made, perharps that will increase the drop rate by 0.0000000000001% XD
Completed. Good luck with your research.
Filled it in, just in case you thought the amount I put in was a troll
Filled in. One suggestion though you might want to add trade school to the list of education options. I picked collage as at the end of my 5 years at a trade school I receive a diploma and my electricians lisence.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Stewart_GGG wrote:
Filled in. Good luck with your research!
Stop beating me to things..

Also done.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
"
Filled in. One suggestion though you might want to add trade school to the list of education options. I picked collage as at the end of my 5 years at a trade school I receive a diploma and my electricians lisence.

I never knew that existed... I'm brazilian and I have very little knowledge of other countries educational system. I'll add it right now. Thanks!
"
Metronomy wrote:
Filled it in, just in case you thought the amount I put in was a troll

If you're talking about that huge amount which is clearly going to be treated as an outlier, I didn't think it was a troll but someone very rich.
Contributed a form. Hope it helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info