Buying perfect uniques - collection inside (709 items)

IGN: Lurker
Last edited by Lurker88 on Aug 31, 2016, 1:06:05 PM

10ex if u r interested. ign: lbjmarauder.
Added

"
LBJames wrote:

Thanks but I'll wait for the prices to drop a bit on these expensive items. When setting a price, keep in mind the rarity of that item and the value of the base item. For example, I could buy that flask and divine a perfect roll for about 4 exalts.
Last edited by Lurker88 on Sep 12, 2016, 11:20:34 AM
Replaced

Added
"
Lurker88 wrote:
Added

"
LBJames wrote:

Thanks but I'll wait for the prices to drop a bit on these expensive items. When setting a price, keep in mind the rarity of that item and the value of the base item. For example, I could buy that flask and divine a perfect roll for about 4 exalts.

Thanks for the response. I never sold perfect unique before so I may overpriced it. I apologize. Although I did consider the cost of divining it. So you need 20 divines on average to get perfect stats on that item. That's 8ex if u use a 5divine:2ex ratio or 7 ex if you use 3divine:1ex. The cheapest price for it at the moment is 2-3ex. That's why I got 10ex for it. But I could be wrong I guess.
"
LBJames wrote:

Thanks for the response. I never sold perfect unique before so I may overpriced it. I apologize. Although I did consider the cost of divining it. So you need 20 divines on average to get perfect stats on that item. That's 8ex if u use a 5divine:2ex ratio or 7 ex if you use 3divine:1ex. The cheapest price for it at the moment is 2-3ex. That's why I got 10ex for it. But I could be wrong I guess.

You're right. I assumed it was in essence league so I calculated a 20c price and divines are 7:1 ex. For standard, I guess it's a fair price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info