Bravo BMBI

Just read your responses to Nightmare90's protege. Couldn't have done better myself.

Spoiler
In today's game of Loadout beta, I got called a muther fucker. I responded Mother fucker has an o in it, not a u. Then I got called a [Removed by Support]. So I pointed out [Removed by Support] only has one g. He quit.
Really Stewart?

Why you would allow mother fucker and yet have an issue with [removed by support] is beyond me.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I could have rephrased it, but choose to let it stand. I understand the reason for it even if I don't fully agree with it.

Spoiler
Context is important.
Hardlicker, just to update on your status.
The wife you married already got several children, she´s now a mother you know ?

While Grammarnazi is indeed written with one G.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Hardlicker, just to update on your status.
The wife you married already got several children, she´s now a mother you know ?

While Grammarnazi is indeed written with one G.

Whilst that is true that she is a mother and occasionally she gets lucky by me making sweet love to her, I don't find the term mother fucker offensive. Nor do I get offended when someone uses the word [removed by support] especially in the context that Moon did. He wasn't using the term to be offensive to homosexuals at all and was if anything, countering the negative connotations behind such a slur. On top of that he placed it in a spoiler tag to soften the traumatic effect of having to read such a nasty word.

I just feel that it was edited in an over zealous manner. I truly doubt that anyone was offended by that post.

Bhavv was.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Bhavv was.

Bhavv has issues...with a great number of things.

Being offensive is kind of his thing so I doubt he could be so easily offended. He may cry foul but that's only because he feels victimized.

You're right about his feeling victimized and that's kinda my point. While I believe the context I used was not offensive, GGG has a policy of not allowing the word under any circumstance. Stewart was doing the job he agreed to do when he was hired.

Again, I can disagree with the policy, but its not my forum. I don't set the rules. And what Bhavv should learn from this is to let things go. Not every battle is worth fighting. Especially when you will lose anyway.

And if you want a forum that allows anything without censorship, open your wallet and pay for it yourself. This site belongs to GGG, not us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info