Fastest way to level?

Hi guys, new player here.

I am wondering if there are ways to level fast. I have been questing mostly and doing some runs here and there but it seems xp is always slow.

I have one friend who leveled from 1-75 in 1 day but he is not logged in and I can't talk to him.

How do people do this? Are they exploiting or are there certain routes to take?

Really like my build so far, sort of interested in trying something else but I would like to find an optimal way to level.

Thanks.
If your build works, then you gain xp fast. Simple as that. And of course you need some gear.

3h - Normal
3h - Cruel
3h - Merc w\o boost
60-65 then start maps 15min 1 map - 30%exp I think 75 in 1-2 days ok ( I was 65 after 1 day Rampage)
Seems to be taking me about 10 hours to level to 65 using cheap leveling uniques and a tabula, and I'm really no expert at leveling, I normally have one main toon in a league, just going for the challenge this time.
If you have a decent map pool, progressing from there using good maps and some build changes (such as dropping the tabula etc) should get you to 75 pronto.
Check Rathik's power leveling guide. Otherwise for spellcasters flameblast with a 4link searing touch is hard to beat for early levels.
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
Movement speed, dps, and dps delivery speed (high tooltip does not neccesarily equal fast clear speed) are the biggest factors when lvling.
Tabula is usually the main item to get for fast leveling, since your damage pretty much would be insane and early-mid game damage > Defense, capping resist is the only priority after. Dying also has less penalties pre-mapping.

Deathharp + Ice shot 6link on tabula, with Herald of ash + ele prolif + increase burning + increased aoe on mana reserve makes cruel + merciless a cakewalk for crit chars. As for leveling fast, no idea as it takes me bout one day each difficulty in the time i can play. Make use of noticeboard for parties/wp, ask guildies for wp, the rest is up to you and clear speed skipping stragglers and just killing big groups/bosses. Double quicksilver+25%+ movement speed boots is nice.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info