Goratha's Tornado Shot / Puncture beyond build

I've put this 'guide' off for far too long, I started on this build before the leagues even began, and slowly tweaked it based on my needs. I have leveled it to 97 twice, my first character died unfortunately. :( Going to post the build and my gear for now, and work on this a bit more later.

My current Build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BfkGIwguCIkVIBa_GY4fQSF2I_YknST9JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8MZ4x-jIBNZI2PTnUOkI64T8nSn1KyEtXS3hNkk3jUUdRTFVLVvpbr11oXkVh4mJaYqxnoGyMbWxuqm-ecFJ293cHd9d9W311fyuDCYbOhxOHdoqvjDaNfY2_kvOVBZrxmyabjZyknaqgn6GkplenNKfUrEev67IZtUi18rvjwJzA48EzxKLKSsqpz3rTftQj1orYvdwV3Q3dqOHb44TnVOd06Nbtg_Gz8kXz6vrr_MX-Cv6P_rr-yP_e

Current Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Goratha on Oct 18, 2014, 11:22:16 AM
Finally.
Could you by any chance give a little guidance on where to head to first and what not with the skill tree? Looks interesting
lame gear !
"
DeeMonk wrote:
lame gear !

Explain?
They are saying Lame Gear because you have very few uniques...but they are not looking at the stats.
Interesting... Just how does one get a mirrored bow in the Beyond League?

I've never seen anything mirrored in the Rampage League. Just saying ...

Must have a group of Keebler Elves or something with a workshop.

Last edited by Skywalkerfx on Oct 20, 2014, 3:40:09 PM
What player needs a guide when the gear shown has a value somewhere north of 500 exalts. I mean, seriously, whats the point. You could walk through any and all content with that gear.

If the thread was look at me, look at me, i have GG gear, well ok.
Incredible helmet and bow, Goratha. Absolutely 10/10. How many blessed orbs did you use on the implicit critical roll of your bow?

-

"
levin70 wrote:
What player needs a guide when the gear shown has a value somewhere north of 500 exalts. I mean, seriously, whats the point. You could walk through any and all content with that gear.

He is posting his build for fans. This isn't a guide as of right now and Goratha insinuates that when he says
"
Goratha wrote:
I've put this 'guide' off for far too long, Going to post the build and my gear for now, and work on this a bit more later.

The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Oct 20, 2014, 10:21:58 PM
"
levin70 wrote:

You really need no gear at all for the build, I leveled it up with a 0 crit shitty dps thicket bow on the first few days of league. The only thing I would completely recommend to have, and only because it just makes it easier, would be the Lightning Coil.

Just because my gear happens to be insane doesn't mean its required at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info