Spell Echo Lvl 21 VS Qual 23 which is better?

"
Natharias wrote:
"
Have you considered using added chaos over faster casting or added lightning?

She made another thread earlier about improving her build. She's using the Three Dragons unique, so using Added Chaos Damage over ALD would result in a net loss of DPS, and I'm sure Faster Casting is used for both synergy with Spell Echo to get more LGOH (although not very important) and to increase the rate at which stages are gained. More stages means more damage. If enemies already die quickly, might as well just hasten the gain of damage instead of getting just a little more flat DPS.

Perfect analysis in this and in you previous post in this thread :-)
I was using added chaos before switching to three dragon.
Only mistakes is that I am a guy, Andrea in Italy is mainly a man name , unfortunatly there isn't many girls around pc games :-)
With some shock chance on tree, I think ACD is definitely better than ALD, unless you have really a lot of increase elemental damage, maybe.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Oct 19, 2014, 2:52:04 PM
"
With some shock chance on tree, I think ACD is definitely better than ALD, unless you have really a lot of increase elemental damage, maybe.

Well, if you make use of curses and such ALD will do much more than ACD. However Incinerate does much better with raw damage, so ACD is infinitely better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info