Spell Echo Lvl 21 VS Qual 23 which is better?

I am incinerete build
8689 dps tooltip
17.2 casts second
311 cast speed mod
6 linkeed chest with Incinerate, Added Ligthning dmg, Spell echo, Faster casting , LMP ,Fire pen.

What I should buy to improve my buils
Spell echo with 23 quality ( 1,5 % more spell dmg)
Spell echo with 21 lvl (1% more cast speed )
??

Thx Andrea
Last edited by Claustrox on Oct 18, 2014, 10:49:04 AM
"
Claustrox wrote:
I am incinerete build
8689 dps tooltip
17.2 casts second
311 cast speed mod
6 linkeed chest with Incinerate, Added Ligthning dmg, Spell echo, Faster casting , LMP ,Fire pen.

What I should buy to improve my buils
Spell echo with 23 quality ( 1,5 % more spell dmg)
Spell echo with 21 lvl (1% more cast speed )
??

Thx Andrea

Level 21. Because it gives more cast speed.

Quality gives increased spell damage. Not more.
That said, paying god knows how much for a sliver of dps is an utter waste. If you can't improve your build any other way accept that it's the end of the road, you've reached the top, now bask in your own radiance.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
That said, paying god knows how much for a sliver of dps is an utter waste. If you can't improve your build any other way accept that it's the end of the road, you've reached the top, now bask in your own radiance.

Meh worst case scenario he loses some quality, so may as well yolo.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
raics wrote:

thank you all for answers.
You are right, I can't improve my build in others way other thanì maximize gem quality..is it worth? I don't know, really, just wondering :-)
Thx a lot all
I find kinda ridiculous that you are thinking about paying loads of currency to gain close to nothing damage, while your main gem sits at lvl 20 only and getting lvl 21 would mean 8,8% more damage..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
I find kinda ridiculous that you are thinking about paying loads of currency to gain close to nothing damage, while your main gem sits at lvl 20 only and getting lvl 21 would mean 8,8% more damage..

The fact I am asking info on spell echo doesn't mean that I am not trying to gain a lvl 21 incinerete. This is to be honest my main focus , as you can see mine is already corrupted ( no luck ) and I have 3 gems leveling on my offhand equip.
I can't find any lvl 21 incinerate on poe xyz for now.
That's it :-)

Thx for your answer
Last edited by Claustrox on Oct 18, 2014, 5:35:35 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:

Well when you find your most loved build, like mine will be Mjolner, you'll be more than happy to spend a handful of chaos or exalteds to get that 8.8%. Heck, I'd even be happy to leak out that 0.1% if it was the last bit.
Have you considered using added chaos over faster casting or added lightning?
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Have you considered using added chaos over faster casting or added lightning?

She made another thread earlier about improving her build. She's using the Three Dragons unique, so using Added Chaos Damage over ALD would result in a net loss of DPS, and I'm sure Faster Casting is used for both synergy with Spell Echo to get more LGOH (although not very important) and to increase the rate at which stages are gained. More stages means more damage. If enemies already die quickly, might as well just hasten the gain of damage instead of getting just a little more flat DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info