About Zahndethus' Cassock

Hey guy.

Today I want to talk about this item and i got a suggestion about it,it about the Consecrated Ground with those minions.

After testing,if i take Necromantic Aegis on passive skill tree,the Consecrated Ground won't work when my minion blocks attack.I don't know is that a bug.But I think if GGG change this,it will be a huge support for this item and summoners.

Please Grinding Gear Games.

(My grammer sucks,forgive me)

*Zahndethus' Cassock:

Simple Hong Kong Path of Exile player
Used to play on Garena server, not anymore.
Last edited by yuyuichiu on Oct 18, 2014, 8:42:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Your minions do not wear the items you wear.
"
BananaJams wrote:

To clarify this, Necromantic Aegis applies your shield to your minions. So seeing how it's the only item your minions "get", they cannot get any effect applied from blocking unless a new unique shield is made with a similar property.

So if you have NA, the only way to get the ground effect is by using items that grant block aside from a shield. Like the Anvil amulet.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
BananaJams wrote:

To clarify this, Necromantic Aegis applies your shield to your minions. So seeing how it's the only item your minions "get", they cannot get any effect applied from blocking unless a new unique shield is made with a similar property.

So if you have NA, the only way to get the ground effect is by using items that grant block aside from a shield. Like the Anvil amulet.

Okay thanks for the help
I will try that soon
peace :)
Simple Hong Kong Path of Exile player
Used to play on Garena server, not anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info