Friends don't seem to last forever.

I have literally zero close friends. My priorities are elsewhere (making money, shitposting on forums) and I'm kind of a loner. Casual acquaintances are okay but nothing too serious pls.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I generally end friendships with punches, but im a caveman.
HAIL SATAN!
"
Gosh. Compulsive forum users for a hardcore ARPG having trouble with friends.

Noway!

haha, I have trouble with too many friends, They are like rats in winter, impossible to get rid of.
HAIL SATAN!
I have a group of close friends that have stuck together for the best part of 25 years.

I also have made a lot of friendly acquaintances through a number of sporting teams.

It's a bit confusing as I can be a grumpy son of a bitch sometimes, maybe that's part of my charm. I don't own a mobile phone or do social media so if people want to be my friend, they have to do it face to face.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I don't own a mobile phone or do social media so if people want to be my friend, they have to do it face to face.

And yet here we are. I have a cell phone because work requires it. I also don't like social media, but now I have my own website. I also quit Path of Exile a while ago (and miss it less each day), but the community here is why I hang around.

I still feel bad for I_NO. I've lost a friendship or two before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info