haha got ... "rekt" in trade

hahaha you got REKT.

bought this 50 ex, gave me only +200es instead of the +1000(!) my mathematical idiocy calculated, how rekt I got?

Now armor stay in stash most of the time and I have no currency anymore. Rekt

Inb4 it s not a trade problem, its me failing at school.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 18, 2014, 11:51:13 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
What is a 3 blue socket one worth? The only 3 blue on poe.trade.

I have it for sale but it seems that not many people know the value of 3 blue on this armour.

the function of this armor is regardless of its sockets.
Chaos doesn't bypass ES. "poor man's Shavs" without the other stats which make Shavs crazy.
huge-drawback AR chest for hybrid/low-life ES builds, but a build-enabler nonetheless.

3 blue sockets on an AR chest is rare, but the question is - what kind of 3 blue 1 red gem combo would you put on it?
I don't think it matters much, besides sheer rarity.

I used this piece from lvl20 to lvl62 with Arc + Crit chance + Crit Mult + Life leech which cleaned house. Switched out Arc with freezing pulse for tougher single bosses. It will take several exalts worth of chromes to get 3 blue normally.

The chances of rolling certain colors are biased by the item's attribute requirements. Getting 3 blue sockets on a low level AR chest is not that hard.
I tell you a story about getting REKT

Sell my demigods for 2 mirror and 50 exa,which is apprantely less than half of the going price then procceed get half of the going price for most of my alt art shit cause im a moron.

Proceed to mirror ventors dagger since i wanted to do a CoC dagger thing for ubers, 260 exa, all good, do ubers, 1 week later axn makes a better one, REKT. Barely managed to trade the dagger PLUS crown of eyes for a legacy kaoms(bought CoE for like 45 exa or something pre nerf), basically paid 300 exalts for a leg kaoms which goes for like 140...

Mirror Jin's staff, cost is 260 exa, then it gets divined to max and reduces cost is 250 exa, REKT lol

I get REKT like on a daily basis when playing PoE
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Oct 18, 2014, 2:30:36 PM
Chaos is useless anyway so good deal :^)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
You think that's bad? I payed 10c for a mid rolled quill rain in domination. Found out about poe.xyz the next day.
"
VictorDoom wrote:

Sell my demigods for 2 mirror and 50 exa,which is apprantely less than half of the going price then procceed get half of the going price for most of my alt art shit cause im a moron.

Proceed to mirror ventors dagger since i wanted to do a CoC dagger thing for ubers, 260 exa, all good, do ubers, 1 week later axn makes a better one, REKT. Barely managed to trade the dagger PLUS crown of eyes for a legacy kaoms(bought CoE for like 45 exa or something pre nerf), basically paid 300 exalts for a leg kaoms which goes for like 140...

Mirror Jin's staff, cost is 260 exa, then it gets divined to max and reduces cost is 250 exa, REKT lol

Rekt/10

Would read again.

Peace and sorry man :'),

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
What is a 3 blue socket one worth? The only 3 blue on poe.trade.

I have it for sale but it seems that not many people know the value of 3 blue on this armour.

the function of this armor is regardless of its sockets.
Chaos doesn't bypass ES. "poor man's Shavs" without the other stats which make Shavs crazy.
huge-drawback AR chest for hybrid/low-life ES builds, but a build-enabler nonetheless.

3 blue sockets on an AR chest is rare, but the question is - what kind of 3 blue 1 red gem combo would you put on it?
I don't think it matters much, besides sheer rarity.
flame totem, any fire spell with fire pen.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
oldirtybomber wrote:
Easy to do when your new to the game, take your time. you'll learn eventually

Join date plz.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
Jayburner wrote:
A guy wanted to buy 2handed sword from me and offered 1 exalted 5 fuses a couple alchs.

I say to him "are you new to the game?" he replies "yes"

I just gave him the sword for free..wasn't worth more than a couple chaos.

Warned him to not over pay for item and bookmark poe.xyz

Lol why would anyone bookmark poe.xyz for standard, 95% of everything on there is over priced. There's a Reason why most everything on the site doesn't sell.

And at John Keys if you want a 5L/6S of that chest hit me with a PM and I will send you it for free. I wont ever actually use it.
Last edited by sfbistimg on Oct 18, 2014, 10:27:50 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:

And I thought I got REKT bad when I bought Dragon Hunger 1 week before AXN released Horror Skewer.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info