Done with game if these drop rates aren't bugged.

"
Alysma wrote:
If you are flagged as a bot, you don't see any currency. You can ask for your account to be checked but for that you'll have to email Support.

This has to be a joke! Why would they flag someone as a bot instead of just ban the account?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
If you are flagged as a bot, you don't see any currency. You can ask for your account to be checked but for that you'll have to email Support.

This has to be a joke! Why would they flag someone as a bot instead of just ban the account?

The same reason GGG doesn't ban streamers who are clearing 100% botting and using illegal programs. They want the players, and turn a blind eye to popular people and bots by doing "countermeasures" rather than banning them.

After dealing with this desync and GGG's continued effort to screw the player with unavoidable 1-hit kills I'm becoming very cynical to them.
"
blademyth wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

The same reason GGG doesn't ban streamers who are clearing 100% botting and using illegal programs. They want the players, and turn a blind eye to popular people and bots by doing "countermeasures" rather than banning them.

After dealing with this desync and GGG's continued effort to screw the player with unavoidable 1-hit kills I'm becoming very cynical to them.
I think the real reason is because if you ban a bot in a free to play game they just make a new account, but if they are flagged as a bot and no currency drops for them they may not notice and continue to bot which wastes there time and also stops them from botting for longer than banning them might. Dont ask me how it works though, but I know for sure if you are seeing currency drops then its not happening to you.
Also, GGG takes account investigation very serious so by slowing down flagged accounts with no currency drops, it also gives the investigation team more time to check if it's really a bot or just a regular player farming. E.g. there was a wave of falsely flagged accounts when corrupted areas were introduced since many players ran City of Sarn non-stop for hours to farm for fragments. If GGG would just "ban and forget" those accounts, they'd lose tons of legit players. :-)
"
Metronomy wrote:
I think the real reason is because if you ban a bot in a free to play game they just make a new account, but if they are flagged as a bot and no currency drops for them they may not notice and continue to bot which wastes their time and also stops them from botting for longer than banning them might.

Never thought about that, now that really could be the explanation!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I'm not building a MF character, I shouldn't need iiq and iir to see uniques and rare mobs drop something. Very often they just drop whites. I think I got my answer, which is working as intended so I'll be on my way to something else.
"
Angriff36 wrote:
I'm not building a MF character, I shouldn't need iiq and iir to see uniques and rare mobs drop something. Very often they just drop whites. I think I got my answer, which is working as intended so I'll be on my way to something else.

it's over-the-top-RNG to make you trade, and great variety of mechanics/customizations to get you addicted.

some people rage - even rage quit - but still continue to play, because they care about the things this game does well, regardless of the shitty zero-risk/reward total random (randomly bad) loot.
others? they just leave.

and no, that doesn't mean those who leave are any "less hardcore" than those who stay.
that's bullshit.
though they probably are a lot less masochistic.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Angriff36 wrote:

Good luck.
If great items dropped all over the place it wouldn't be that exciting to find something worth keeping. This game allows for extreme situations with rare cases of RNG, if that's not your thing there are much friendlier games in terms of loot.
POE = dumpster no risk Vs reward

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info