Done with game if these drop rates aren't bugged.

25% of rare or unique mobs drop so much as a rare. YES UNIQUE MOBS DONT EVEN DROP 1 RARE! I remember reading that there was an automated countermeasure that screwed up your drop rate if it thought you were a bot. I hope it doesn't do that based on amount of time played straight, since I played 8 hours straight a couple days. But regardless, if this isn't a bug I quit. Friends don't seem to be experiencing it. BUt for the last 2 days that has been my drop rate no exaggeration, and I havent seen a normal mob drop anything but whites in ages. Never a single rare. So if a dev can check my account and let me know that would be great! thanks!

Edit: Forgot to mention that magic packs don't drop rares either. Currency rate seems to be normal.
Last edited by Angriff36 on Oct 18, 2014, 5:13:21 AM
If you are flagged as a bot, you don't see any currency. You can ask for your account to be checked but for that you'll have to email Support. Otherwise, random is random. It's pretty normal to not see anything "good" drop for a while and then get those weird streaks where the game just pelts you with orbs and rares. The only thing you can do yourself is boost your IIQ/IIR and keep playing but results will still vary. :-)
"
Alysma wrote:
If you are flagged as a bot, you don't see any currency. You can ask for your account to be checked but for that you'll have to email Support. Otherwise, random is random. It's pretty normal to not see anything "good" drop for a while and then get those weird streaks where the game just pelts you with orbs and rares. The only thing you can do yourself is boost your IIQ/IIR and keep playing but results will still vary. :-)

It's normal for rare and unique and magic mobs to only drop a rare 25% of the time? That can't be right. And it's been 2 days, it's not a streak.
R to the N to the G

Is

RNG
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You should really mention the amount of IIR & IIQ your character uses when making this kind of post, it seems completely normal to me, especially if the things I mentioned just now are at 0%.
RNG is RNG. Get IIR and see them always drop at least 1 rare item.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
My rares didn't drop anything rare (hah) yesterday. Or most of them didn't. Sometimes not even magic items.
When I did my dailies later drops seemed to be good. So all in all RNG being RNG I'd say.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
This thread makes me lulz.
HAIL SATAN!
I think i ragequited because of the same reason.

Which is pretty impressive for my first ragequit after playing 20years of videogames.
Somehow i wondered why this didn´t happen with D2 and D1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Oct 18, 2014, 7:10:46 AM
so you are level 56 and expect godly drops?

run maps with quantity and you will see the increase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info