Just found the best dubstep track ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_044l0rbZg

Great for listening to while invading maps in public trade parties.
You can tell the difference between dubstep tracks? I listen to grindcore and I find dubstep unintelligble. You should re-evaluate your musical preferences sir.

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

EDIT: HAHA, its that one. Consider me trolled.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Oct 18, 2014, 6:11:53 AM
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Oct 18, 2014, 2:30:40 PM
"
tramshed wrote:
You can tell the difference between dubstep tracks? I listen to grindcore and I find dubstep unintelligble. You should re-evaluate your musical preferences sir.

depends on the song.

you should reevaluate where you find your music sir
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:

depends on the song.

you should reevaluate where you find your music sir

WUBWUBWUBWUB
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

You cant knock someone else's shitty taste in music when you're into "Grindcore"
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

You cant knock someone else's shitty taste in music when you're into "Grindcore"

Oh but I can, my musical tastes are far and wide. WUBWUB is one of the few genres I find rather boring.

Thats not to say its all crap, but most of it is.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Oct 18, 2014, 7:38:47 PM
I prefer the original "I am very glad, because I'm finally returning back home" by Eduard Khil. Please.

Also, youtube monstercat. Their mixes are really good. Especially the first few done by Ephixa (who has joined this fine community).
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Looked up dubstep in order to find out what it is. Had no idea.
Can you please help me to find Molly?

I've been searching everywhere and I can't seem to find Molly.

Do you know where I can find Molly?
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info