Got beyond achievement in rampage :)

Map had vulnerability. Think that was the only dmg mod. Was like extra life, vuln, pack, EE, rare monsters. Maybe something else. Used 3 mortal frags to get the 30% IIQ boost too.

Using LL critical mjolner discharge. I have a devotion, so the dmg is insane. Just stood next to him with molten strike til he died.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Was fun. Cost me 9ex total. Think I lucked out with getting abaxoth or w/e on the 2nd map though. For those wishing to try, we seemed to avg between 3-4 bosses per map.

When they first released Forsaken Masters, this was one of the potential aspects that I thought looked like fun and very difficult to pull off. Congrats on making it happen!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
It really is no big deal since there is so much currency in Rampage. Just don't whine, buy beyond from zana, and move on. Beyond players have it ten times harder since most of them can't even kill Abaxoth, and if they can, they usually risk permanent death.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
wow your luck is of the charts. I got 2 characters to 90 plus some others and I never could spawn him even when doing mao kuns where id spawn 4-6 per map.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Oct 19, 2014, 7:49:37 AM
I wonder if abaxoth has a better spawn rate in zana's map mod... I sincerely hope so. I think you'd need quite a bit of wealth to be able to face the bastard, and the idea that you are forced to play both leagues on such level really doesnt appeal to me.

EDIT: oops, forgot: Grats!
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 19, 2014, 9:20:10 AM
slayer's skill is off the chart this league.

(you know what i mean)

Gratz dude, sounds like fun btw them zana mods at 8.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info