my first Beyond boss fight

promised myself I won't play Beyond... but couldn't help feeling I'm missing out.

first attempt today - a Marauder - got killed by Beyond mobs in a Haku mission in Act 1.
second attempt - a Shadow - is doing a lot better.
so well in fact, I decided to take up a challenge.

since I got this awesome thing from the Path Of Trade

and reached the required level 22, I've been pretty much one-shotting content and Beyonders alike.
time for a boss.

went into Riverways. level 17 area. tons of monsters. should be safe and easy.
so found a cosy spot, gathered up some snakes and monkeys. killed the Beyonders. repeated 3 times - and sure enough Tzteosh shows up...

.... DEAR. GOD.....

ok... he's dead... I'm still alive.... still alive....

not sure I want to do that again.
this is madness.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Only Beyond Bosses to fear is Haast and Abaxoth, all the others are a dance on roses.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Congratz man :), i am keeping this stuff for the 1 week intermission race i think. Should be interesting rampage bonus vs beyond danger.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It only gets crazier going forward as monster density goes up, really gets good when you start doing pack size maps. I spawned Naem while fighting the Blacksmith last night, such an absurd combo. Enjoy!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I expected a nerf demand. Now I'm disappointed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Dw, they are really easy up until merciless if you are using uniques.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I summoned the one with vaal detonate dead on Coward's trial. No idea how i survived. I suddenly saw corpses explode even though my vaal detonate dead was on cd and i was like WTF. Then i realised a beyond boss spawned. Thank god i used my detonate the wave before and not many corpses exploded under my feet.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 17, 2014, 11:45:56 AM
Aaaand RIP... fucking strongbox. My screen froze so bad, it wouldn't even let me send flask key inputs...

*sigh* I guess some things will never change in this game.
Kill insane boss solo melee. Die to a fucking client glitch :(
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Woah a thread where johnkeys isnt whining about getting destroyed by trivial content? Sweet!
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Derpey wrote:
Only Beyond Bosses to fear is Haast and Abaxoth, all the others are a dance on roses.

disagree, haast is a joke to me (although I've seen him oneshot a lvl 98 ranger in palace without dmg mods) but naem's projectiles that he shoots out in 360 really hurt
Beyond league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info