Searing Bond

If any one would like to way in I would appreciate the insight. Can searing bond benefit from the 1% of fire damage leeched as life mod crafted by Catarina.
Nope. Damage over time does not leech. You can't leech from searing bond, righteous fire, fire traps, igniting enemies, poison arrow cloud, etc.

Even if it worked the totem would leech life, not you.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
On the flip side, searing bond takes little investment to be effective in solo play allowing you to focus on lots of defensive options. You will naturally be on the left side of the tree where there is lots of armor, block, endurance charges, life regen, flask nodes, aura nodes, curse nodes :D
I appreciate the support thanks for weighing in on the subject. Was wishfully hoping GGG added some support for searing at the higher levels. I feel as though searing definitely runs out of steam going into the higher map levels could definitely use a boost in damage scaling or defensive leeching. Seems like everyone switches to flame totem after searing caps out.
you can probably keep it alive longer by using dual or tri curse

you should have a lot of spare points anyway
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
srubin1205 wrote:
I appreciate the support thanks for weighing in on the subject. Was wishfully hoping GGG added some support for searing at the higher levels. I feel as though searing definitely runs out of steam going into the higher map levels could definitely use a boost in damage scaling or defensive leeching. Seems like everyone switches to flame totem after searing caps out.

this.... SB is fine up to maplevel 73/74 after that it gets a bit tedious but man its so safe and you need nothing to get the ball rolling i played it in invasion and had only trouble with thnigs that constantly kill my totems lilke curator miem for example ...dualcurse + EE ice nova and you melt anything
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 18, 2014, 8:41:16 AM
A neat option is to not run ancestral bond and sacrifice your armor slot for +1 totems (can't remember if there is another +1 option). Then use your 5L/6L for a dominating curse on hit/elemental equilibrium arc setup. With AB you need to go traps for EE which is cumbersome and much more gem hungry. Anyways, SB gets new life in mid 70 maps with easy access to constant -127% or more res +vul multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info