untainted paradise unique map

just did this one with my lvl 87 witch for the first time. is it supposed to always be lvl 66?
it seems very counterproductive putting a 1000% increased exp modifier on a 66 map.

at lvl 87 i only get 5% experience for killing monsters on a 66 map. 5% + a 1000% increase would make it 55% if my maths is right. About the same as doing a 74 map except there i will also get items and orbs.

even a rare with the inner treasure modifier didn't drop any unique item. Nor did the bosses.

went from 72% on my exp bar to 79%.
a bit of a let down that map. if there was item and orb drops it would make more sense. atleast to me.

put item and orb drops back on the map and/or increase map lvl or make it 10 000% exp.

that's my feedback.
over and out!
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 17, 2014, 9:48:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1000% xp is amazing for your gems.
Other than that: yes, it's a bit useless.

About the "Inner Treasure":
Ha-ha.
You'll probably not see another IT rare monster in the next week, because you already found yours... in an "untainted paradise". ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
kompaniet wrote:
just did this one with my lvl 87 witch for the first time. is it supposed to always be lvl 66?
it seems very counterproductive putting a 1000% increased exp modifier on a 66 map.

at lvl 87 i only get 5% experience for killing monsters on a 66 map. 5% + a 1000% increase would make it 55% if my maths is right. About the same as doing a 74 map except there i will also get items and orbs.

even a rare with the inner treasure modifier didn't drop any unique item. Nor did the bosses.

went from 72% on my exp bar to 79%.
a bit of a let down that map. if there was item and orb drops it would make more sense. atleast to me.

put item and orb drops back on the map and/or increase map lvl or make it 10 000% exp.

that's my feedback.
over and out!
Yes, it's supposed to always be a 66 map. If it were a 78 map, high level characters would get way too much experience. As it is now, there's a level (90ish?) after which you get better experience in that 66 map than you do in a 78 map.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Are you serious? This map is probably the best result out of all Zana's dailies. From what I've seen you can jump from level 62 to 66 or 63 to 67 in about 10 minutes, which is ridiculous. Plus your gems go insane.
Yeah no wonder a 66lvl mobs won't bring too much exp for a 87lvl character, but if you're in a guild or have some friends in game, the total exp gain is monstrous... Especially if you enter it with +exp% gear and someone else in your group kills the mobs. You can also simply change the character if you play more than just one build.
I forgot about gems. My bad. Good that you brought it up.

Even with that little bonus i think it should be safe to enable loot on the map as well. Atleast on the bosses.

I stand by my previous feedback. And now this map is even worse with the nerf. It's so rare anyway. Make it have something going for it. We don't get anything from it.
you realize that it isnt ment for higherlevel charakters? (well you still got the gems but eh)

previously when you enter with a 63ish char you end up at level 70. yeah... from 1 map... thats balanced i guess, right?
I dont get it, what exactly did you expect ? To go from 87 to 90 in one map ?
It still boggles my mind how people always somehow want more.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
amap pushing you by 5+ levels on level 65 isnt already enough?

meh

+1 Clive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info