***Syn's Odds and Ends***

The following are items that I am wishing to sell off. I understand that it is a long list so, if you are interested in buying an item, please state the name of the item, the column number it features in and your offer.

I did my best to organise it so as to group all item categories together, the mind boggles after a while so I apologise for the items that do not appear where they should :P

You can choose to contact me either via response to this thread, via PM or in game, IGN is AureIi

If the item does not say 'Verified' it has been sold.

Thank you!

Rares:

Spoiler

Uniques:

Spoiler
Last edited by Synesthesic on Nov 15, 2014, 11:55:59 PM
<(^-^<)
(>^-^)>
<(^-^<)
(>^-^)>
<(^-^<)
(>^-^)>
Path of Exile enthusiast - WTS 354DPS 25%IAS 24% Cold Res Legacy Soul Taker 200 Exalted Orbs. PM me if you are interested! /1065881
<(^-^<)
Path of Exile enthusiast - WTS 354DPS 25%IAS 24% Cold Res Legacy Soul Taker 200 Exalted Orbs. PM me if you are interested! /1065881
(>^-^)>
<(^-^<)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info