Constant client crashes

"
Legolasgrnlf wrote:
5 BSOD's since Forsaken Masters. I'm starting to wonder if the problem is in the Path of Exile expansion matrix. I've never received such issues before. While running different games there are 0 problems. I put on PoE and after 10 minutes I get a blue screen. GGG need to look into this and issue some sort of hotfix or at least some general info on why this is happening. I've lost the desire to play the game when I have to worry if I'm going to make it to the next waypoint without crashing.

Please create your own thread, and include the bsod details pulled from BlueScreenView so we can actually assist you.
I have my own thread. You were very helpful and gave me some suggestions but nothing helped. Unfortunately I have no time to reinstall my whole Windows because of one game.
"
Legolasgrnlf wrote:
I have my own thread.

Then please stick to your own thread unless you're providing support. Otherwise threads get derailed and it causes confusion.
"
Drakier wrote:
"
Legolasgrnlf wrote:
I have my own thread.

Then please stick to your own thread unless you're providing support. Otherwise threads get derailed and it causes confusion.

Are you some kind of technical support police? We are having very similar problems, and therefore he has every right to post in this thread, describing his similar problem; as it may have similar solution.
"
thevdende wrote:
Are you some kind of technical support police? We are having very similar problems, and therefore he has every right to post in this thread, describing his similar problem; as it may have similar solution.

Then you can read about his problem in his thread and see if they are the same. As I said in the other thread, just because two symptoms are the same, doesn't mean the problem is the same. Very rarely are they actually the same.

When you've been doing support as long as I have, then maybe you'll agree.

The reason we like to keep posts to their own threads is to allow for better and more direct support of the issue reported. When multiple people post their issues in the same thread, it becomes very difficult to track and support the issue properly.

Think of each thread here as it's own support ticket on a support ticketing system. For the most part, that is what GGG and the helpers (like myself) want when dealing with issues. The only time you should post to another thread in Support is if you're doing support (like myself), you are being supported, or GGG asks you to post in the same thread for tracking larger problems like regional ISP issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info