When will MoltenStrike | Tornado Shot will be nerfed?

OMFG I just noticed this was the same guy that traded 64 chaos for 32 fuses and then tried everything he could to accuse the other guy of spamming him???

I have to contain my emotions towards him or I get probated again.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
HoosTrax wrote:
"
Goguser wrote:
why is op mad? its obvious that new ladder skills r always broken in both ways, only immortal call stays op lol!

OP is always finding new things to be upset about, it would seem.

Ranting about not 6-linking after something like only 600 fuses.
Ranting about giving someone 64 chaos instead of 20-something chaos in a trade window.

Forums are so easy to troll these days
"
Nubatron wrote:
I'll admit, there is one thing with molten strike that needs to be nerfed. The damn sound effect.

This.

I made a Molten Strike build since it was the first new skill I came across that fit the general direction I was heading. The constant explosion does get pretty old.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying it. Although I found out last night that I need to shoehorn Iron Grip into my build, at least according to the wiki.
Last edited by CassCE on Oct 17, 2014, 2:52:04 PM
If you remove the shotgun from Tornado shot it becomes garbage. It becomes multi-shot except not all the shots are going the same direction. Yes it could hit more targets, but for less damage as it takes a reduction from LMP or GMP. If anything the "nerf" should be a true nerf, lowering damage.

And arguing about having 6 links is somewhat absurd, a 6 link is a luxury and it's relatively easy to make many powerful builds with one. Just because you can pour on damage doesn't mean you can survive.

Last thing on my rant... why does anyone who is never, ever, ever going to come close to the top 100 care what goes on at the top of the ladder? Other than RMT I could not care less about the top of the ladder. RMT needs to be stopped because it is the sole reason people get hacked, but who cares if people give streamers free crap? Let's face it, you aren't competing with them. Let them duke it out.

just go have fun people, for God's sake, it's a game!
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
I can't speak to Tornado, as I haven't tried it yet. But Molten Strike isn't OP and it was nerfed once already. It now does not do very good damage at high levels, so it's pretty powerful early on, but not good end game. I use it for leveling sometimes if I'm tired of fire trap, but as has been mentioned before, it it miserable for clearing quickly.
You know what really needs to be nerfed? Whirling Blades, man does that skill just work way too well...

Not only does it just do an amazing job at actually hitting enemies, but when I used it a couple times in a row and cover a good amount of distance it then magically rubber-bands me back to a random location next to a rock or tree that somehow got in the way, like it's saying "hey, slow down, enjoy the scenery"

Thanks Whirling Blades for being so amazing.

I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
Xalmaren wrote:
Thanks Whirling Blades for being so amazing.

Bwahahahaha

But seriously, Molten Strike as op? Tornado Shot, on the other hand...
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Although it's fun to play, Tornado shot is far worse than Split Arrow so I have no idea why you'd think it would get nerfed. And Moltenstrike although powerful in certain situations, it has massive limitations so again, no need for a nerf at all.

The most important thing that needs to be nerfed is desync. It could kill this game alone. This is the most stupidest design decision I've seen in a game, by far.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info