What kind of areas would you like to see in Act 4?

plz some snowy terrain or mountains ! my minions walking there :)

I for sure know what i want to NOT see :
-forest / jungle areas like act 2
-dungeons are great for these kind of games but we are already ok in that part (too many)

If act 4 has a single forest with monkeys ,stupid bandits , snakes , devourers and bears.... pfff
For the love of <insert deity>, I hope they learn from their mistakes and avoid close quarter areas altogether.

Come on, the whole Act 3B is just a huge desync generator - narrow corridors, mazes and towers with yet another narrow corridors and doors. Plus, who would not crave for Burrowers in that constant maze, yes?

No, please.

More open areas please.
Can't have snowy areas, people, get real. At least until the Templar gets some pants.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Personally I love the Lunaris 3 theme, when it was 1st released I was in awe!!!! and then the masters came with the Hideouts and again i was again struck in awe..... however.

The asthetics on my Templar and every toon I have created for over 2 years follow a very distinct theme.

1) Grinning brown red smoking skull
2) Tenticle Wings
3) Vampire Chest, gloves, boots
4) Extra gore, runic sword, vampiric affect
5) Vaal bucker (no skin change) Thousand Teeth
6) Gore footprints
7) Blackhole portal effect

I have been praying for the option to reflect my characters personalities in my hideout.

Lore: Following the idea that in fact NOONE survives (and is therefore already dead) when they arrive at Wreyclast, most bolstering the maw of the undead but some retain their individuality as they are beyond the ultimate control of the illusive Squid/Snail of doom, being more connected to "existence" as we know it then most.
They come to terms with the fact that they are indeed already dead yet cant quite fully accept the reality, justified by the fact that they recognise themselves as inherently not changed as far as their conchousness is concerned. They imbrace with the very nature, however wrong it may be, that only flesh is equal to life, helping them with the realisation that there is so much more to "life" than they ever could have dreamed.

Ultimately I would like to have the following in my hideout.... ^^

1) Walls of moving pulsing bloody internal bone, sinue and muscle
2) Congealed and fresh blood (flowing like glass) floor with heads and limbs bobbing up and down trying to escape
3) Beyond mob spawn indicator orbs as lighting but casting white light
4) Intestines and large bones as stalegmites and stalegtights
5) Shelving (more like recesses in the throbbing walls) where heads both alive and dead, some spewing blood to acoumpany the floor
6) Heads to include "All character models ingame"
7) Whirlpool of blood with a black hole (red) portal affect in the fashion of a fountain

A special thank you to GGG for being as awesome as they have always been and just to say I really wouldn't be able to hold myself from asking my bank for a loan and dropping another $1000 if any of the above was implemented in hideouts, maps, story sreas in act 4,5, 6, 7 etc.

Anyway all the best for all the rest and GG GGG!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Last edited by LeHeup80 on Oct 17, 2014, 10:06:00 AM
We have desert like areas in act 1... Ledge immediatly coming to mind as well as the area right before dominus. I would love to see snow/ice. Ice caves that are bright would be pretty cool.
Demonic or Divine area. Passing thru' some portal and kill some demons or divines.
"
Ice caves that are bright would be pretty cool.

Agreed.

Spoiler

    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Snow. Outdoor areas. A Mountain to climb. Caves brightly lit by natural light.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The new act has me worried, in that everything GGG adds seems to further exclude solo play.

Same. I'm looking forward to more story/items/locations, but not to the grind that is infinitely worse for solo players (and infinitely worse than that for self-found only players).
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Oct 17, 2014, 10:00:27 AM
Anything but deserts or snow.
I disagreed with the current state of the game being against soloplay...

I ONLY play self found, hardcore and don't trade. The game was perfect and now its even more perfect with the masters.

May I suggest that you force yourself to play the style before commenting on the current state of the game. Im sure youll be supprised :)

All the best and GG GGG!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info