farming normal atziri a waste of time?

I farmed +25 normal Atziris the past 3 days. I just wanted to do it and see how normal Atziri does in terms of farming. At one point I ran like 12 Atziri instances in a row and got Atziri flasks each time. After I finished running everything, I got about 18 flasks, 5 Atziris steps, and 3 belts (1 lightning, 1 cold, 1 physical). I also got 9 grief, 3 rage, and 2 ignorance.

This was my first time running normal Atziris. Sure was a big waste of time. Next time I'll know to just sell the sacrifice sets instead especially after when you also include putting the extra time to run the Atziri instances.
So with the current market there isn't a lot room for profit
usually it takes 40-50 runs for a scepter and 70 for a hope, which let you maybe end up with 0 after 100 runs, but 20 are just not enough
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
So with the current market there isn't a lot room for profit
usually it takes 40-50 runs for a scepter and 70 for a hope, which let you maybe end up with 0 after 100 runs, but 20 are just not enough

Yea this was my first time running Atziri's as this is also my first time having a character progressing this far this league. I wanted to see what it was like and I didn't know that the numbers were like that. It sucks to see that the drops for Atziri is that bad versus the value of sacrifice sets. It just isn't worth it at all to do normal Atziri then unless you want to see if your character is able to do it.
If it was worth it, everyone would do and it wouldn't be worth it anyways.

I feel for ya, I do. I've ran over 50 instances, and was lucky enough to get a hope. Uber was fun, and I'm happy I completed it. But you're better off just buying the hope pieces.

E: at best, it's a pretty decent place to lvl gems and do MF runs.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Oct 17, 2014, 12:50:12 AM
Wouldn't know since I haven't got to try before. Started the incinerate/rf build the other day in the hope that will get me there, but I expect that build to get nerfed before I can do it (as is the GGG way).
Why did you expect it to be otherwise?

If it is worthwhile, more people will do it, and the value of the gained items will drop.
If it is not worthwhile, less people will do it, and the value of the gained items will rise.

Simple economics...
"
Cyzax wrote:
Why did you expect it to be otherwise?

If it is worthwhile, more people will do it, and the value of the gained items will drop.
If it is not worthwhile, less people will do it, and the value of the gained items will rise.

Simple economics...

I never expected it to be easy but it was my first time doing it and I didn't expect it to be that ridiculous. I would think that if sacrifice sets were going for 3-4:1ex and scepters 2-3ex and hopes ~3ex then I assumed they would drop at somewhat of a reasonable rate even if not often. I just wanted to see how difficult it would be. If they drop as rarely as everyone have stated, then you would assume hopes and scepters would be selling at a much higher rate. If a hope dropped every ~70 runs which sells for 3-4ex, you could have sold those 70 sacrifice sets for ~20ex. If a scepter dropped every 40-50 runs which sells for 2-3ex, you could have sold the sets for ~12ex. Doesn't make sense at all.
are videogames waste of time?

what happened to playing for fun?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
well in my opinion your 20 runs were pretty unlucky. I have about 40% droprate of flasks well over 100 runs in rampage.

Generally speaking I did turn a profit from running her. No hopes. Some useful uniques like tabula/a 40/18 Rumi's and a carcass jack. Nothing else worth mentioning.

1 ex definately worth more than 3 sacrifice sets she simply wont return a profit that way. Try to get 4 sets for 1 ex or 3 sets + a midnight (most common option).
In rampage yes it's waste of time, scepter are like 1ex, belt are not even 1ex.
But in beyond its worth to farm it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info