white drop bear dealing more than brutus (bug)

I have a build that face tanks virtually everything. literally. Brutus didn't even take a quarter my hp in a single hit before I instantly healed it all up. Dominus's touch of god did bugger all against me. Merveil can summon those extra attackers and geysers all she damn well pleases, I don't take damage. And yes, I was appropriately leveled.

So, I walk through the starting area to act 2 merc. And then I'm suddenly dead. /oos. only 2 drop bears nearby. "OK. must be some uber desync, and a shit ton of things just crowded around me." Went to where I died...nope just fucking drop bears.

How the fuck is a white mob not even a level above the last boss doing that fucking much damage?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
ShacoFinder wrote:
I have a build that face tanks virtually everything. literally. Brutus didn't even take a quarter my hp in a single hit before I instantly healed it all up. Dominus's touch of god did bugger all against me. Merveil can summon those extra attackers and geysers all she damn well pleases, I don't take damage. And yes, I was appropriately leveled.

So, I walk through the starting area to act 2 merc. And then I'm suddenly dead. /oos. only 2 drop bears nearby. "OK. must be some uber desync, and a shit ton of things just crowded around me." Went to where I died...nope just fucking drop bears.

How the fuck is a white mob not even a level above the last boss doing that fucking much damage?

it really depends on the tree size, huge old trees give the bears a faster falling speed, resulting in more damage.

on a more serious note, yes, it's probably worth for devs to check the damage tables, again ;-)
"
cronus wrote:
"
ShacoFinder wrote:

it really depends on the tree size, huge old trees give the bears a faster falling speed, resulting in more damage.

on a more serious note, yes, it's probably worth for devs to check the damage tables, again ;-)

Yeah. I just got someone to port me through the drop bear spawns. They aren't a problem anymore. but damn that's annoying.
Well. lol. Seems they are fixing it next patch. I guess I'll hop on when it's released.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info