Hideout of the Week Episode 4: Overgrown Island Forest

"
Completed 15 Challengesdeefa wrote:
Nice one, Chris.

Any update on the first 50 to get 8/8 Challenges? Thanks.

Good point! It's at 48.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Congrats on making the threshold, deefa. :)

__

These hideouts are amazingly elaborate.
I'm like that one piece of ugly furniture too heavy to get rid of. Best you just learn how to live with it. If it comes down to you or me leaving, it's going to be you every time. I can do this all day if I want. Literally.
"
Chris wrote:
"

Good point! It's at 48.

Thanks Chris. Looks like I just made it! :D

Cheers to all the ACE guildies and 820 that helped me with that Masters Challenge grind.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Love these hideouts, so impressive
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Is this a YouTube link I see there?

:)

Thanks. Couldn't stand how slow videos on GameSpot would buffer.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
secret fishing spot discovered by chris: ingame fishing finally confirmed!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
"
geradon wrote:
secret fishing spot discovered by chris: ingame fishing finally confirmed!

it was already confirmed for fishs.
IGN TylordRampage
Very nice HO.
And thanks for the youtube link, much appreciated!
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Nice! :-)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Nice one, Chris.

Good point! It's at 48.

Thank you for the update.

Sadly I will be extremely bummed out after all the hard work I have put into this challenge league if I don't make the cut. Picked up a full time job 3 weeks ago and haven't nearly had as much time to complete the challenges as others =( Master challenge has been done for me since monday, but because I work It is taking me awhile to complete the lvl 65 challenge. 2 more lvl 65 characters to go... After work tonight I plan to stay awake until the challenge is done. I really wish you guys gave out t-shirts to anyone that did all 8 challenges. Or at the very least gave extra t-shirts too the players that did the challenges on a hardcore setting.

P.S. I want POE swag!

*Edit* oh and last weekend I stayed up for 40 hours straight grinding out masters. Made 500k+ Exp in all my lvl 7 masters. So really I have been trying my best!

Last edited by ScarceXrul on Oct 17, 2014, 7:58:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info