Usefullness of +3 cold gems

Found a +1 gems, +2 cold gems 1h'er today, any idea on the best use for it? It also has about 19% cast speed and 22% cold damage.
Was thinking arctic armor with empower, giving +5-6 level arctic armor which would be nice. Any other thoughts? Will link the wep if someone can explain how.
I would think a cold attack gem would be suited as it can be linked to 2 supports on a 3 link item.

AA, while an interesting idea, can't be supported in any way that I know of.

Nice find though.

Were it fire you could sell it for a good amount.
Herald of Ice + AA + Reduced mana or Empower
2 supports would be too little for the main skill

as support skills, freeze mine or cold snap could be considered. but they usually require 2 support gems (cold penetration and ele proli), and the question is if +3 level would be better than unsing it in 4L instead (trap support for cold snap, or AoE)

In my opinion, AA with empower is the best choice
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
thanks for the replies guys, will try out AA once my empower gets to level 3. Not sure if I'm brave enough to try corrupting it, so will be +5 AA for the time being. I like the idea of Herald of Ice as well, might look into that further.
Cooling beer?
"
vaskov17 wrote:

since when does that work?
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
"
Fhedaykin wrote:
"
vaskov17 wrote:

since when does that work?

He didn't claim it did.

Think of it more like
(Herald of Ice + Reduced Mana) + AA
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus