Length of next Sig

I Did some math on my stream(whether or not its based on anything real is up to you), but I compared every season's decrease in time, and I'd be betting on a 70 or 75 minute race.

Get your warehouse, maybe 5 minutes in docks farm hats on!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Short sigs make rng even worse and create situation where even if you dont progress you can be in top 5.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
Short sigs make rng even worse and create situation where even if you dont progress you can be in top 5.

Races 2+hours aren't as interesting. Falls off after 2 hours. Too much time at once.
Last edited by terrex on Oct 17, 2014, 8:33:58 AM
1h famine Solo.....
After the popularity of the 40min dc among casual racers, i wouldnt be surprised at all if the upcoming sig was an hour or less.

Not that a short sig has to be a bad thing. 60min twin turbo fixed seed solo- pair of turbo brutus and merveils would do a fine job of seperating the skilled from the scrubs.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
After the popularity of the 40min dc among casual racers, i wouldnt be surprised at all if the upcoming sig was an hour or less.

Not that a short sig has to be a bad thing. 60min twin turbo fixed seed solo- pair of turbo brutus and merveils would do a fine job of seperating the skilled from the scrubs.

i was hoping for fixed turbo to be sig this season. long enough where farming docks was worth it
100 min fixed famine turbo, any takers?
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

Count me in.
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

turns out it's 2 hours

Report Forum Post

Report Account: