Spell totems that generate minions

It would appear that when a spell totem summons minions, the UI displays the number of totems added to the number of minions. When the action is high and there are lots of minions to deal with, knowing if my totems are still up is crucial. If the totems were listed separately, this would be much easier and seems the intuitive way to handle the issue.

Is this a deliberate choice by the developers? Has this been discussed in the community? (I did a search but nothing relevant came up. I may be using the wrong search criteria.)
I wouldn't call it a conscious design choice, it's probably just very low on priority list for fixing. Quality of life features are generally pretty low down.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I want to make sure that everyone understands two things:

Totems and other effects are rather obvious if you are a "conscious" player.

A "conscious" player remembers what they have done, what their action looks like, and what their action would and will do. Summoning a totem in the middle of a room is very easy to keep an eye one, especially if it is the only totem in the room.

If you're playing in a full group of CoC or discharge builds, then that's your problem for playing with them. There's also no real need to have the totem or similar skill up anyways.

But to the point, having the totem separate and the minions it summons placed underneath the totem in question would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info