This games community is now worse then LoL

The OP gets offended over being told 'CoC is for noobs'?

Id have a hell of a fun day winding him up if I found him in game, that would totally be worth the mutes.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
AST.

Aspartate Aminotransferase? =0[.]o=

Alaska State Troopers.
"
StormHunter wrote:
I just did a map in a party because solo is not viable for me...

Fixed that.

Broad generalizations about a community based upon your interactions with one certainly wont carry much weight. Keep in mind, you are a part of this community. Are you a part of the problem?
Is not!

What is LoL? (lol)
I never party with anyone if they use:

CoC
Mjolner
Summoner
Poison Arrow
Cyclone with chill/knockback etc

Game is engine is not good enough to handle some netcode-vise, and not graphically optimized to use others.

@topic: LoL community is horrible in normal games and low leagues (bronze silver). At gold/diamond most ragers/trolls/noobs are already filtered out.
Last edited by symban on Oct 16, 2014, 8:06:08 PM
"
"
Is not!

What is LoL? (lol)

League of Legends. Infamously rabid fanbase utterly intolerant of newcomers, people who make mistakes (ever), and people who ask what 'LoL' is.

I saw the booth for it down at PAX AUS. So much screaming, ranting, fist-pumping, and boob-heavy cosplay. I'll be avoiding the whole thing this time around, sticking to the boardgames, indie games and panels...

Amusingly, the World of Tanks booth wasn't far away, roughly the same size, and very subdued.

Whew! Luckily, I managed to dodge that one :D
The community can't be that bad at last you learn how to improve your English ;D
"
Ocylix wrote:

i am currently in a game where they fired the mods. it's hell.

Wouldnt that just be the best thing ever? Right up there with ice cream sammiches.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"

Punctuation and capital letters not at the beginning of a sentence are for grils :P

*girls

But you can always blame Michael to have added that mistake.

"
"
"
Hilbert wrote:
The community can't be that bad at last you learn how to improve your English ;D

At least*

Semi-colon, period, comma or hyphen between 'bad' and 'at' also required. That said, 'at last' does sort of work...

I am so niggardly using those :(

Probate me for "Niggardly" and Charan will avange me!
I *know* how bad mjolner can be on some PCs, but fuck....it's fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info