This games community is now worse then LoL

Many game communities are worse than LoL. The Reddit LoL community is actually great and you can visit it at http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/. PoE has never had better community than LoL's reddit community, maybe back in close beta days but I can't testify about that.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
StormHunter wrote:
I just did a map in a party because solo is not viable

Not viable for what?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
this is not the worse. it has mods all over the place.

i am currently in a game where they fired the mods. it's hell.

I play Yolo self found (aka everything legit under the sun)
I need more purple titles
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
So, if I could, I would remove that phrase, and then proceed to move the thread to Off Topic ;)

Hehe...

You may as well insert some bannable phrase then place him on probation. :D
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
"
I just did a map in a party because solo is not viable,

Stopped reading here. I only play solo. Oh yeah I dont have to worry about community either this way but i've met some really cool ppl in trade. YMMV.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 16, 2014, 6:01:56 PM
Maybe you are poor and noob too. He just point it out.
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
yep one person is not nice to you must be the worst community ever right.

OP obviously doesn't play LoL much if he thinks that the PoE community is worse.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Oct 16, 2014, 6:12:43 PM
Never forget, you're part of this community :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
This games community is now worse then LoL

Than

than LoL's.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
AST.

Aspartate Aminotransferase? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info