My problem with PoE and why I can't play it past level 80

1. I hate that summoners clear any and everything without having to do anything, or gear requirement. If you want to be top ladder or racer, you HAVE to play summoners which is so fucking boring. Please don't even argue this.

2. There is nothing to do past level 80.................

If anyone can explain how I'm wrong or how the game is fun past 80 I would love if you could prove me wrong and find a way for me to have fun mindlessly grinding for gear and levels that don't matter : /
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Numeta wrote:
1. I hate that summoners clear any and everything without having to do anything, or gear requirement. If you want to be top ladder or racer, you HAVE to play summoners which is so fucking boring. Please don't even argue this.

2. There is nothing to do past level 80.................

If anyone can explain how I'm wrong or how the game is fun past 80 I would love if you could prove me wrong and find a way for me to have fun mindlessly grinding for gear and levels that don't matter : /

map system is boring as fuck
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Bullshit on the summoners point, since the BM nerf they are fairly balanced now.

Summoners are actually in the minority now.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Numeta wrote:
Please don't even argue this./

why even bother with this whole post then?

also, you are wrong ;)
"
Numeta wrote:
Please don't even argue this.

I don't agree with your points. Please don't argue with this, because I am right.

Spoiler
I think I'm doing pretty good at this forum thing.
"
Numeta wrote:

Traditional summoners (no SRS only) actually require more micro and buttons than most other builds.
well Summoners are great for Magic-Finding, since you basically stand out of harm's way while your minions devour everything.
personally, I find this play style as interesting as watching paint dry.
what summoners are now, is what Magic Find Spork Totem builds were in Open Beta.

in races though, playing a "summoner" is a sure way to get yourself ranked last, unless you have exceptional skill. reason being, your single miserable zombie/spectre/skelly isn't much of a help.

I can however relate to "nothing to do". past 75, not 80. maybe as early as 72.
there are places locked behind thick walls of RNG and trade you'll never get to on your own, and the rest is like grinding dust.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Bullshit on the summoners point, since the BM nerf they are fairly balanced now.

Summoners are actually in the minority now.

SRS summoners are highly popular and will continue to be highly popular for less wealthy players for obvious reasons.
"
allbusiness wrote:
SRS summoners are highly popular and will continue to be highly popular for less wealthy players for obvious reasons.

Don't think that's what the OP meant since he says "do nothing", SRS definitely needs a lot of casting - he probably means Evangelists and Montreguls.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Numeta wrote:
2. There is nothing to do past level 80...

You reached & beat 78s maps at lvl 80 already? Maybe even Atziri?

Try to do it in some other league / build, maybe HC, solo / self-found... There's plenty of things to optimize & try in PoE.

(ofc, if you cheese, shortcut, group & shop your way up, then the experience is shortened considerably)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info